"Hope-ah, calm down. We barely started. Looks like she has two rooms over there and some closets back there. We're going to find something, I'm sure of it." Namjoon spoke in a tone that carried confidence he wasn't entirely feeling.

"Ok, fine. I'll take the first closet then." Hoseok agreed before walking back in the direction of the entrance. The two other men busied themselves with other areas of the apartment.

"It's all clear on the side I checked. I'm going to take this room now, Hyung." Jungkook announced from the opposite direction to his two members. As soon as he opened the door, his heart stopped.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." He couldn't think beyond the single curse word.

"What's wrong, Kook? Did you find anything?" Namjoon called out, coming to stand behind the frozen maknae. He immediately understood his reaction when he saw what was in the room. Soojin was crazy all right. There was no more doubt about it; she was a sasaeng. And it looked like she was extremely obsessed with Jimin... and Jeongyeon.

The leader put his hand on Jungkook's back to shake him back to reality.

"Hope-ah, it's bad... Come in here." He said as he entered the room.

Inside, half of the wall to the left was covered with various pictures of BTS in their private time. On the other half of that wall and the center wall displayed images of Jimin. The scariest part was that she was one of the staff so she had shots of him undressed, in the shower at their house, or sleeping. She didn't even have to hide to get most of these photos.

When Namjoon turned to the right wall, he felt chills run through his body. Cut out of Jeongyeon's photos were everywhere. In some, her head was missing, in others, her eyes were bloodied or removed. It was a bloody carnage. On that side of the room, there were also intimate pictures of Jimin and Jeongyeon at BTS' dorms, at some studio where Namjoon guessed they were missing secretly.

"She is nuts. This is beyond what I was afraid of." He said while analyzing the things that were laying on the table and two shelves.

"Poor Jimin hyung. She basically invaded his privacy on all levels. I'm taking pictures of all this sending it to Sejin hyung." Jungkook started collecting the evidence and the two older members were still looking around in a somber mood.

"Guys, if she's been his sasaeng fan since what looks like the beginning, I'm afraid of what that means." Namjoon was rubbing his chin in worry. He didn't like what was going to have to happen. They had to be careful or both Jimin and Jeongyeon could be endangered.

"What do you mean?"

"Well don't you remember that Jimin had a first stalker who was arrested but never confessed? That girl group member... I can't remember her name."

"Ji Soon! Yea, she was the one who pushed Jeongyeon from the escalator that one time, right?"

"Well, I'm not sure anymore... Maybe I'm thinking too much into this but let's not touch anything for now. We need to go find Sejin hyung and talk to Bang PD. I think we might need to get cops involved in this." Namjoon told them before retreating out of the room.

"Oh and also, as soon as we're in the car, we need to let Jimin know. He can't be alone with her."

"Yea, thank God that Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung went with him. We know they won't let that happen." Jungkook said sounding relieved by that thought.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Same night - After the alley incident

JEONGYEON

I don't know how long I've been standing in this spot where Jimin Oppa left me. I'm stunned by the reality that we are really over. That's what I wanted so I don't understand why I'm feeling so lost right now. My feet won't move to go meet my friends.