"Lee Haechan and Lee Y/N, am I interrupting something?" Mrs. Jeon raised her voice at both of us.

"No." We both mumbled out.

"Please pay attention or I will give both of you detention."

I nodded my head and focused my attention back to her lecture.

Haechan ended up falling asleep through the whole class and I was forced to continue working on the project alone. As much as I hated him, I refused to get and F because of his stupidity.

The bell rang dismissing us to our next class. I noticed that Haechan was still asleep but I didn't bother waking him up. I quickly gathered my things and headed off to my next class.

The day was going on easily until it was time to go to science class. As I was walking to class I felt someone push me, sending my body to slam against the row of lockers. I quickly stood up and came face to face with a pissed off Haechan.

"What the hell was that for you psychopath!" I yelled in shock.

"I was late to second class because of you and now I have detention."

"How the fuck is that my fault?" I yelled at him.

"Why didn't you wake me up!"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I remember you specifically saying never to wake you up again."

"Whatever." He scoffed at me.

Before I could leave he pushed me again, this time hitting against the corner of the water fountain.

I cried out in pain, holding the left side of my lower abdomen.

What was wrong with that psychopath? How could he just hit a girl like that?

As expected, Yeri, Joy, and Wendy didn't speak to me at all. They were even more terrified to be seen with me now that Haechan was back. Who could blame them though? After his sudden aggression in the hallway I was too afraid to even look his way.

When the bell rang for lunch I immediately went to the cafeteria and looked for Chenle. I was afraid of being attacked by Haechan again if he wasn't around.

"Chenle!" I shouted from across the cafeteria when I spotted him.

"Why didn't you tell me that Haechan was back?" I pouted my lips as we walked together to the lunch line.

"Because I wasn't sure if you would go to class if I told you."

He really seemed worried about me.

"Did he do something to you?" He asked taking a good look at me.

"That psychopath pushed me against the water fountain and gave me a bruise on my stomach."

Chenle 's eyes widened in shock.

"He what?" He asked in disbelief.

"You heard me." I stomped my leg not wanting to repeat myself.

We began walking to our lunch table when I noticed that Haechan was already sitting down talking to the other boys.

"You go ahead." I told Chenle, "I'll go eat somewhere else today."

"And where exactly do you plan to eat?" He asked not letting me leave.

"The bathroom stall." I muttered like a pathetic loser.

Chenle sighed out and grabbed my hand, "I am not letting you do that."