A Symphony in the Bathroom

Read first

Just a heads up Ayato might act a little out of character but it's a big part of Yui discovering who/what she is and what she can do, Enjoy!

"And he kissed you!?" Lucy asked surprised. "Yeah, I'm just as surprised that he did that" Yui replied as she was folding her clothes and storing them away in her dresser. Yui's stuff came in the mail and she was busy all evening unpacking, organizing, and storing. Lucy video called once again to check up on her to make sure she's well. "All I did was pull a prank, But I guess he finds it attractive" Yui guessed. "And I take it you like that kiss?"Lucy inquired with interest. "What makes you say that?" Yui turned away embarrassed. "Your acting the same way I did when I had my first kiss" Lucy smirked. "Feeling like I'm on top of the world"

Yui was silent for a moment, remembering that kiss the vampire gave her. It was cold, yet so warm and nice. The blond couldn't help but smile at that memory. "Yes, I did" Yui admitted, smiling dreamily. " It felt like I was walking on air" "That's how my first kiss was" Lucy smiled, remembering that fond moment in her life. 'Funny, I'd figured it felt muddy since you and you and your old sweetheart feel into that mud puddle" Yui smirked. "Well yeah... but it didn't stop the kiss from being amazing, at least to me" Lucy smiled back, laughing a little too.

"Still it's impressive you got one of those vampires to fall for you" "Yeah that surprised me to" Yui admitted. "Who do think a prank can make a man like me" "You can be surprised what some men find attractive" Lucy smiled. "Now we just need to figure out how to get the other 5 to fall for you" "Lucy, what do you think this is, a reverse harem anime?" Yui protested/joked. "I'm not looking for a boyfriend right away, I just want a good friendship with the boys is all at the moment" she then confessed.

"But your going to have to marry one of them don't forget" Lucy reminded Yui. "I know" Yui sighed. "But I want to have a good relationship with them no matter who I marry, and last I checked Karlheinz didn't give me a deadline of any sort so I got all the time in the world to get to know my grooms and form good bonds with them. And whoever I feel will be a good husband to me I'll marry." "It is a good plan" Lucy smiled. "Well, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" Yui simply said after finishing storing all her clothes inside her dresser. "But there is something interesting I noticed.

"What's that?" Lucy inquired. "Well, the six boys are brothers, but they look different from each other and don't exactly get along" Yui explained, while getting ready to store her books, mangas, DVD/blue-rays, and videogames away in her shelf she assembled together earlier.

"Well, that's because the boys have different mothers" Lucy explained

"Well, that's because the boys have different mothers" Lucy explained. "Huh?" Yui inquired a little surprise. "Are you talking as in... polygamy?" "Yep, it's very common among some of the Royalty and Nobility in the world of vampires and demons" Lucy explained. " Our King currently has three wives" Lucy then said as she brought up three pictures of three different women.