Match 2H

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

100 Letters { Tony Perry } I XxvalanxX

Everybody has a friend, some just happen to have one on the other side of the world. That's the case for Tony. Being the outcast doesn't bother him, he has Melanie. He has got that one friend, who happens to live in Sweden. A promise of meeting when they've officially sent 100 letters will soon turn everything upside down .

Is she everything he expected?

Is he everything he claimed to be?

Will they remain friends?

Will they last in real life?

Story 2:

Miffy I RainbowCupcakeGirl

In the heart of London is a toy store owned by a middle aged woman. She's had a tough past losing a child of her own.

Children often go into the store to buy toys. Regular toys such as Barbies and Hot Wheels cars are bought. However, no one wants Miffy, a soft toy. It's her final day in the toy store before she is put into the garbage chute.

Children start going missing and there are many attacks lots involving children. Could the missing children and Miffy have some connection?