Match 1D

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

 The Bad Boy Gave Me Cooties I Tamedkiss

My first kiss was stolen when I was seven. It was a pure misunderstanding, really.

He pretty much thought I was dead/unconscious since I had a bitten apple beside me, just like Snow White did.

I wasn't happy about it.

In fact, I cried for a whole week straight after that.

How much more can I say?

I mean, the bad boy gave me cooties.

Story 2:

 Stuck With My Archenemy I AndieAnnaQu37

Brenda Hoffman works for a company that tours their staff annually for at least a week of rest and of course, work relation. Jack Nicoles is the CEO of that company and Brenda is just a common worker. They both dislike each others guts because of an incident that took place back at the company months ago, they were never in good terms since then. Jack blames Brenda for that misfortune and Brenda blames Jack for being so naïve.

But when they get stranded on an unknown mountain with nothing but their back packs, maps and each others company, they are forced to cooperate with each other in order to leave there in one piece.

Can they cope with each other and let go of the past that seems to linger in every part of their lives and move on together? Or will they go on behaving like immature brats and stay stranded on that mountain for who knows how long?