Match 1O

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

 Legend of Yuuto Lunar I Lunanightstar

"I was convinced life would better if you were dead."

***

A young boy named Yuuto and his best friend, Kenta, live in the Kingdom of Lunastar. Yuuto is a descendant of the Reborn Clan, a very powerful clan that lives in the Kingdom.

But even with all their power, Reborns face discrimination from the people within the society.

Yuuto has a dream of one day becoming king and changing things for the better for his people and the kingdom. His actions, however, unintentionally start a revolution. This makes him a huge target for the Nroberphobic groups (groups of people who have a hatred or fear of Reborns).

Yet, will his bestfriend choose to remain by his side and help protect him from the Nroberphobics? Or will he crumble under the pressure of society?

Story 2:

 100 Letters { Tony Perry } I XxvalanxX

Everybody has a friend, some just happen to have one on the other side of the world. That's the case for Tony. Being the outcast doesn't bother him, he has Melanie. He has got that one friend, who happens to live in Sweden. A promise of meeting when they've officially sent 100 letters will soon turn everything upside down .

Is she everything he expected?

Is he everything he claimed to be?

Will they remain friends?

Will they last in real life?