Match 2C

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

 Look At Me I tsarbobsburgers

Rachel Harper and her uber rich "boyfriend" Viktor Spielberg were just having fun being college students. Then bam! One foolish night left Rachel scared and with a secret. A secret she could not tell Viktor. She ran away to protect it. She thought the secret would be safe forever but she had to come back and face him. What will happen if they meet again?

EXCERPT:

"Do you realize that you are speaking to the CEO of this company and your employment is in my hands, you better treat me with respect."

"Respect? It's funny that's coming from you". She mumbled the last part since the stare of his eyes told her he was getting angry. So was she but she's not that brave.

"What the hell do you mean by that!?" She just insulted him in front of his face in his office for crying out loud. She definitely changed.

"Nothing... never mind. Please, I just want to be treated normally, like any other applicant. Just send me to the human resources and I'll be out of your face. Treat me normally. Please." She pleaded. She can't stop from talking back to him which might cause her the job so it's better for her if someone else will interview her.

He smiled "You know, it's hard to treat you like any other applicant here because you're the only one here that I've made love with." Her eyes popped and could not believed what she just heard. He was regaining his cool and was playing her. Damn him. He still had power over her.

She gave up. "So are you going to interview me or what?"

Story 2:

Emeline and the Forest Mage I JoyCronje

Even though Emeline walks in the dream world – Träumenland – often, she despises her life on the farm. Her head is filled with daydreams of magic and wonder, and her heart aches for a life of significance and meaning. All at once, the reality she knows is torn from her. A warrior takes her from home in the dark of night, and she is forced into a dangerous adventure beyond her wildest imaginings, where she will have to face her fears and the sordid past she has buried beyond consciousness.

Sheyå is an innocent little girl, naïve and dependent on the man who found her; and she has a secret. Power courses through her veins. What will become of this desert child when she is faced with a choice no girl should ever have to make?

In this epic fantasy-adventure novel, explore Öldeim and the outer reaches of the known world. Watch the Immortals of Götterland wreak havoc on Erdeland (the Earth) and entangle themselves in intrigue. Laugh with the Fathers, the gods who created everything, as they pour out their will onto their unwitting creations.