Match 1H

Rules are simple. Vote for the story below that you prefer. Story with the most votes will advance onto the next round. No voting for yourself (this includes creating or using alternate accounts), and no voting more than once on one match. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Story 1:

 Injustice I tommotopia

"As long as there is evil in the world, good will rise to the challenge. The forces of good always conquer."

Ever since Eve King can remember, she's lived in a dangerous world. One where evil conquers good, where you're constantly on the run. There is no one to rise against the evil forces that killed her parents, and nearly killed her.

Everyone thought she was normal. Another face in the crowd, just trying to survive through the circumstances. And to be honest, so did she. Until she meets Jacob Parker, a boy who says otherwise.

And just like that, her world changes.

Story 2:

Despised Love I Lizzymanda

Muriel doesn't know the truth behind her mother's death. She doesn't even know where to start from. But after encouragement from Nathan, the one who claims she's his mate, she is determined to pursue the investigation. What Nathan doesn't know is that his dark secret is yet to be revealed. Muriel is torn between her love and revenge.