"Why I'm still here, or where could I go?"

She didn't understand why she followed him neither did she understand why she stepped on his bike without any complaints, wrapping her arms around his waist once he sat in front of her. "Ready for the time of your life, Smith?"

"You're the only love I've ever known."

"You enjoy saying that, don't you?"She asked, unable to hide the amusement in her voice. "Sounds much better than Cooper."He answered, ready to start the engine.

"But I hate you, I really hate you, so much I think it must be true love."

"But I like the ring that Jones has."He added, starting it so she couldn't say anyhting back as he would be unable to hear it due to the noise of it as she just slapped his back before holding him tighter when they went forward.

"It must be true love."

Alice Jones...

"Nothing else can break my heart like true love."

What he liked to call her back during their teenage years, when they were foolish but madly in love. But they broke each other hearts.

"It must be true love."

And now she was sitting on the backseat of her first love's bike. How life could turn out funny...

"No one else can break my heart like you."

And she could feel how she was slowly falling back in love. The question was, was she going to admit it or not? Save herself the possible heartbreak or take the risk?

"Just once try to wrap your little brain around my feelings."

"Sweetheart, I know you like to cuddle me but we've arrived."He spoke, pulling her out of her thoughts as she quickly got off, looking around to find they were at the Whyte Wyrm causing an eyebrow to shot up. "Why are we here?"

"Just once, please try not be so mean."

"For a drink, what else?"He asked back with a smirk, taking the helmet as she pushed it in his arms with a huff. "You know what I mean."She muttered with crossed arms. "Secretly I wanna make you drunk, Ali."He said softly, laying a hand on her back, leading her to the entrance of the bar. "Because I like it when the old Alice comes back then."

"Repeat now after me, R-O-M-A-N-C-E."

"I'm still the old Alice."She said back immediately, pushing the doors open as she held her head up high, not showing any doubts. "Get rid off the Northside mask then, babe."He whispered, gesturing at Hog Eye who immediately started to prepare their drinks. "Am I not edgy enough for you, Jones?"

"Come on I'll say it slowly, you can do it babe."

"You're just too overdressed, Ali."He said back with a wink, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her closer towards him. "I see you haven't changed a single bit, Forsythe."

"At the same time, I wanna hug, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck."

"Are you sure of that?"He asked, taking a seat at the bar. "Because I'm pretty sure I changed."