By the time dinner was done Lola was woke and on her way down I could tell through our bond

By the time dinner was done Lola was woke and on her way down I could tell through our bond. I was setting the plates on the table when I felt sparks along the middle of my back making me shiver.

"Hey baby, did you sleep well?" I asked while turning around kissing her on her forehead.

"I slept good but it would have been better if I woke up to you." She say looking into my eyes now.

"I love you so much" I said while looking right back at her she connects our lips and pull me into a passionate kiss it went on for a while until we hear someone clear their throat.

"Don't mean to interrupt but can we eat." I hear my sister say with a smirk.

"Lose the smirk sis and by the way how are you and Ashley doing?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"How did you know?" She asked looking scared.

"I can smell that yall have mated and your linked changed." She looked down embarrassed.

"Hey don't worry I understand why you didn't come to me first. I know she will take care of you. I happy for you." She came running to me and pulled my in a hug.

"Thanks sis I love you."

"I love you as well sis. Now let's go eat"

"Rayn something is wrong. I think it is Sky her wolf is trying to get a hold of us but she is weak" I heard Athena say to me.

"What are you talking about Athena?"

"I feel it as well it's like she may have been poisoned with wolfbane." Sun says sound upset."

"Baby are you ok you eyes keep switching?" I heard Lola say.

"No, I'm not ok something happened to Sky. I need to find her."

Then I think. Wait I can use the bondlink that we have. At the thought of this I heard Lola growl.

"Its not a bond love. It's more like I have a protective bond with her. I have since I meet her." I kiss her and I could tell she was talking to her wolf.

I think hard to find the bond link within me. I then see a blurry line I touch it. I see Sky in a cell surrounded by silver. She must have felt me in the bond because she looking into my eyes.

"Help me Rayn I'm so so sorry. I was tricked into believing that she was my mate. She plans on poisoning you. Please help me. And stay safe, keep Lola safe and tell her I'm sorry."

"Just hold on for a bit longer I almost got your location and Sky of course I forgive you."

"I can't hold on for longer." With that she passes out. I open my see to realize I am on the floor with my head in Lola's lap.

"Why do I feel so sore?" I thought to myself.

"You took some of Skylars pain so she could live. In turn you have that pain." I hear Athena explain. "Thanks Athena."

I look around to see that almost the whole pack is looking worried. I get up of Lola's lap and kiss her head and stand up.

"I am fine thank all of you for your concern but we have problem the Red Rouge alpha as taken Skylar and is torturing her."

I hear alot of growls. I put my hand up to stop them.

"I will need about 100 wolves to come with me. The moment they took her is the moment they started war. The rest of you will stay here and protect the children, elderly and pregnant women."

I turn to Lola."Please my love stay here with the rest."

"As much as I want to go I know it will only distract you and I am the Luna of this pack so I know I need to stay here. Just please come back to me."

"Always my love." We kiss and I looked to five of my warriors that were staying. "You are to never leave your Luna. You will protect her. Do you understand?"  "Yes Alpha, it is a honour all five said. I looked back to Lola "I love you"

"Let's go start some hell".........