⚘ afterwords ⚘

Dear beloved readers,

Well, there you have it. The end of this story. I do have bonus chapters that are coming as well, since I planned a few things for Josh and Emery. I did have a Jake Fanfiction; however, I changed my mind and just thought it was best to have this as my only Fanfiction at the moment.

I hope you enjoyed this story. And whether you voted or not, thank you so much for reading it. It means so much too me.

I made this book just for the heck of it and didn't think much about who was going to read it and how much some people were going to like it.

So, over the many chapters of thanking all of you, you will have to deal with it still.

You will not know how thankful I am that you took the time out of your day to read a cringey fanfiction that probably doesn't have any good writing in it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will try to make time to go back a edit/rewrite so that it can be better.

I'm gonna miss writing about Josh and Emery, but all good things must come to an end. Maybe in the future I'll also make a sequel if you want, but I think this is a good ending.

Also, I just want mention that through this book I've been able to meet some amazing people who have really been so encouraging. Other than the enjoyment of creating my own world, I am able to connect with so many who are taking a journey with me and my characters. And that is precious.

Please, keep reading and supporting your favorite authors through kind words.

Thrice again, thank you.

With my love,

e