bonus chapter ⚘ wedding

⚘

Her dress was pure white with no added sparkle or lace to it. It was just a simple white dress that was off the shoulder. Her hair was longer now, hitting just between the shoulder blades. It was styled in a barely there curl with a flower crown sitting on her head. She wanted simple makeup with pink lips and a dusting of soft purple on her eyelids. Her shoes were barefoot sandals, with lace making a pattern. It connected to her ankle and to her middle toe.

She was getting married today. To the man she loved. She never thought that she would get married or find a true love. But she did.

And here she was standing in the middle of a room looking at herself in the mirror. She was getting married at the Kiszka household because it was connected to the forest that Josh and Emery loved so much.

Josh had proposed when they went camping, the first time she had ever gone. It was her and her friends with the brothers, Danny, and Ronnie. On the last day, just before they left, he took her to a secluded area with the most beautiful of flowers and did something rather traditional. He had gotten down on one knee and said, "My special girl, will you, Emery Ann, marry me?"

She was shocked, covering her mouth and nodding. She was so happy and he beamed just as much as she did. She got down on her knees, hugging him. "Of course I will." He put the ring on her left hand ring finger and she wiggled her fingers to watch it sparkle. It was a small diamond on a golden band with little designs on the side. It was just perfect. She kissed him again and again.

His family and her friends were surprised, other than Jake. Jake only nodded with approval and gave each a hug. "You've always been a part of this family, Emery. So, I guess we can't say welcome to the family. Just, keep each other happy."

"We will."

A knock on the door broke her from her memories and she looked at the door as Jo walked in. She wore a light purple two piece dress with her hair done in milk maid braids and small yellow flowers covered on side of her hair, by her ear. Emery thought it was best to not have a maid of honor, but Jo was still more involved in the wedding than the other girls. They wore the same thing as Jo along with the flowers in their hair; however, their hair was done differently.