"What's that supposed to mean?" Jason asked.

"I'll save all of my ex friends once," Qrow replied surprising him. "After that, I won't do anything else. Now leave me be... I'd rather die a free man than die a slave to Olympus."

Qrow then waved his hand and, thanks to the blessing of Chaos, everything turned into smoke and he opened up a red portal.

"Remember to tell your father what I told you, Mr. Grace," Qrow said. "I hold no love, nor loyalty, to Olympus thanks to what you all did... Thanks to what she did."

He then walked through the portal, leaving Jason alone... Regretting his choices in life, before he flashed to Olympus to speak with Zeus and the rest of the Olympian Council.

At Olympus

"Father," Jason said as he walked into the Council's meeting. "I found Mr. Branwen."

"Then why is he not here?" Zeus ask his eyes narrowed. "A mortal with that much power must not live."

"He claims to already be dead," Jason replied confusing the Council. "He's..."

"He's what?" Hera demanded.

"He's Perseus Jackson," Jason said making everyone go wide eyed, except for Artemis. "He told me that he now holds no love, nor loyalty, to Olympus. He blames everyone that he ever met, especially Annabeth, for his own banishment. He won't fight for Olympus, nor will he fight for our enemies... But he does have a Rule of One."

"Meaning?" Poseidon asked.

"He'll only save each of his ex friends, as he called us, once," Jason replied surprising everyone.

"Anything else?" Zeus asked.

"He's also a drunk," Jason replied surprising them even more. "That is all I know."

"Leave," Zeus said as Jason bowed and left the room.

Once he was gone, Aphrodite said, "I can feel Perseus's love... And he has none for any of us here nor our children, the world, our enemies, only for his deceased family, alcohol and himself."

"He's also lost hope," Hestia said with tears running down her face. "He's completely lost hope. Not an ounce left in him... He's lost forever."

Hestia then began sobbing and Zeus just scoffed.

"He shouldn't even be alive... Bring him here by force," the Thunder God said. "So that I may kill him myself. Meeting dismissed."

After everyone left, Hestia, who calmed down a little, Apollo, Aphrodite walked up to Artemis.

"You are the only one who can help him sis," Apollo said. "We need him soon... You must save him from himself, before he is lost permanently."

"Why me?" Artemis asked with a frown. "I don't want a drunk anywhere near me or my hunters."

"Because, you are the only one who can counteract his misfortune," Apollo said confusing them.

"What do you mean by 'Misfortune'?" Artemis asked confused.

"His power is called Misfortune," Apollo explained. "He can't turn it off and so it brings about misfortune, or bad luck, wherever he goes. Chaos told me that since you have Silver Eyes, you can counteract it along with anyone who is blessed by you."

"What do Silver Eyes have to do with anything?" Aphrodite asked.

"She can kill Grimm with just a glance," Hestia replied as she dried her tears. "The Grimm are the new creatures that have been popping up lately... Chaos told me about them... Percy is the only one, along with Artemis, who can fight them properly."

Artemis sighed and said, "Very well... I'll do it."

"Thank you Artemis," Hestia said. "This is why you're my favorite."

Artemis then looked at the Goddess of Love, who said, "Do all you can for him... He doesn't deserve this. If you succeed, then I'll help you find new members for the Hunt who have been heartbroken."

Artemis gave a small smile and said, "Thank you Aphrodite."

They then went their separate ways and when Artemis went to the Hunt, she said, "Hunters! We have a mission!"

"What is it, Lady Artemis?" Thalia asked with a frown adorning her features.

Artemis sighed and said, "To find Perseus Branwen and take him to Olympus so that father may kill him."

"WHAT?!" Thalia roared as lightning struck around them. "WHY WOULD THAT BASTARD WANT HIM NOW?! IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS SINCE WE LAST SAW HIM! I HATE THAT FATHER JUST BANISHED HIM FOR NO REASON! ZEUS CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE!"

Thunder rumbled through the sky.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU USELESSNESS OF A FATHER!" Thalia roared.

BOOM!

"What was that?" Thalia asked looking up into the sky only to see smoke.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling that it's important," Artemis said, before turning to the Hunters. "Hunters! Lets go!"

Before the explosion happened

"HAAAA!" Percy shouted as he punched the Nemean Lion in the nose and sending it flying backwards. "TAKE THAT YOU OVERGROWN CAT!"

There was something different about him this time around. His eyes, while still red, were more of a crimson color and his hair was floating upwards like a Super Saiyan's, but still black and seemed to be on fire. He also, instead of having a sword, had two yellow gauntlets on his wrists.

His eyes then shifted back to the usual normal red and the gauntlets turned into a red Scythe that was also a High-Caliber Sniper Rifle. He then charged at the monster, jumped as high as he could and pressed the trigger, before spinning and hit the monster several times, before turning into rose petals and appearing a ways away from the monster.

He then stabbed the blade in the ground, waited for it to roar and he whispered, "One shot..."

He then pressed the trigger again and shot a fire dust infused bullet into the mouth of the beast, before saying, "One kill."

The monster then exploded into gold dust, but then something strange happened. The dust turned to black smoke and then formed into a beast that had black skin, a bone mask and blood red eyes. The Nemean Lion had turned into a Grimm.