he was looking at me through his thick rimmed glasses like I had grown three heads, "You okay Kathy?" Shit, Now I had to say something, anything, come on Kathleen just ask about his book or say something sarcastic back, ANYTHING!

Now that my oh so kind father spoke this it caught the attention of my mother as she also put down her book and is now looking at me full of concern. Dammit dad.

Taking in another deep breath and letting it go this was it, now or never.

"I have a boyfriend." Dammit.

I had said it loud enough for it to sound like I screamed in my head it but in reality, I had just barely said it loud enough for t to be classed as a whisper.

I opened up one eye to just a peak at them hoping that I had just imagined it and I hadn't actually said anything. Sadly, I had said those three words and to my horror my parents were smiling at me, my mother smiling sweetly but my father was smiling as if he was on the edge of laughter.

"Who are you and what have you done with my parents?" these aren't my parents I expected my dad to flip the table shouting his little Kathy wasn't allowed to date until she was thirty-five. Who the heck are these people?

"Oh darling, we know about you and Regulus." it was my mother that broke the weird silence and stares I was giving them first.

Wait, hold up. I only said I had a boyfriend how the flying shit do they know its Regulus. Sirius swore he wouldn't tell my parents! Once I see him, he best hopes he has a good defensive system because he is going to hurt for a few days after I'm done with him, and he can kiss goodbye to his 'luscious locks' after today.

"wait hold on- I didn't say who it was, why do you think it is Regulus? it might not be him!" once again I have started sweating, seriously I have a problem I think I was a pig that lived in the dessert or something because I sweat all the bloody time.

My dad is trying so hard to keep in his laughter now he's gone bright red in the face and his shoulders are shaking from how much he is actually trying and honestly, it's just making me even more nervous and irritated.

"Kath, you left your diary here when you left for Hogwarts this summer, I insisted that your father put it back in your room but knowing him he had already read it." she was now glaring at him as my dad had let out all his laughter and it boomed throughout the room I'm surprised Dumbledore's office didn't shake.

Me on the other hand represented a beetroot with how red my face had transformed in a matter of seconds. My diary I had kept since I started Hogwarts's and I basically wrote down all of the things I hadn't said and whatever I thought and I had just thought I lost it during summer as I couldn't find it, I had hoped I had lost it in a fire when I left because I vowed never to show anyone it's it was so embarrassing the things I had writing to my diary and knowing that my father read it is just the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to myself.

"Dear Diary, Reggie's hair smelt so good today when he hugged me goodbye! Reggie looked so cute today in our Herbology class, I just couldn't stop staring! Dear Diary, Reggie was so kind today, he picked up my book I dropped!" my father was speaking in a higher-toned voice as if it was mine, mocking me and the embarrassing things I wrote.

If anyone would be so kind and dig a hole big enough to bury me because I no longer want to be on this plant.

Without thinking the only way, I could shut him up was by throwing my book at him which hit him on his chest, it was an impulse that I couldn't help I just needed to get him to stop!

"Fleamont! Kathleen!" my mother was still sat in the same place, now massaging her temples in annoyance, "I don't even sound like that!" I shouted hiding behind the pillow on my lap.