•EIGHT•

1K reads!!!!! Omg thank you guys so much!!

January 7th, 1979, Sunday.

Hogwarts Third Floor, Empty Classroom Strangely That's Unlocked.

After everyone had arrived at Hogwarts there was the similar buzz in the air like electric as kids from the age of eleven too eighteen chatted and welcomed back their friends. The food had been served and everyone had filled their plates and indulging in the spectacular foods and over the electric wave of people sat Amy and Kathleen it was like they were rekindling an old romance at how those two girls were acting, sitting next to each other hugging and laughing at each other as they hadn't seen each other in years when it had been merely three weeks. 

"So, how's the boy friend?" Amy nudge my shoulder and gave me one of her playful smirks as I just hid under her gaze and tried to laugh it off but by the pointed stare she was giving me I couldn't pretend like nothing had been asked, "I wouldn't know, I haven't spoken to him yet," I could feel myself blushing as I pushed and pulled at my sausages that was on my plate, "I am meant to meet him in one of the classrooms when I either leave during dinner or after." I looked up at her with a shy smile laced onto my cherry lips.

"Oh la la la, I think you should go now. I bet he's missing you." Amy was enjoying herself a little too much as she was basically basking in my embarrassment and red face. 

Smiling at Amy back, "You know what, I think I will too escape from you!" Amy through her head back laughing at me.

Scanning the dining hall, I caught eyes with the one and only, Regulus Black. Smiling a small smile towards his direction to signal that I was going to the room where we were meant to meet. "I will see you later tonight." I winked as I started to make my journey Amy just laughed and quietly cat called making sure not everyone heard, mostly just a few people heard and gave us weird looks. 

One of those people being my brother and his group of friends, James had a scowl on his face and Sirius was laughing and winking at me. I could feel Regulus eyes on me as I made my way to the door and shaking my head at Sirius as I started to walk past but I was stopped by a hand that gripped my forearm making me stop in my tracks, James had grabbed me not only making me stop but also his mates. Remus and Peter just looked at James strangely as Sirius just gawked in disbelief.

Glaring back at him as I was also shocked, but thankfully no one around thought anything of this unusual situation. Regulus sure noticed it though as he sent me a questionable look as he quirked a secret eyebrow towards me and James.

Speaking of the git he pulled my arm down so I was closer to him as he whispered in my ear, "Sit back down Kathleen." his voice was cold, colder than I've ever heard it. I couldn't believe this was the same guy who was normally full of mischief and fun. 

"No James, you are not my father," I snatched my arm back as I spat my words back to him, "plus you were the one that told me I was 'a big girl' so piss off." 

Storming off and leaving behind four shocked faces and an extremely angry brother behind me. I made my way up to the classroom that was always left unlocked for some reason, we never questioned it but I opened the door and double checked no one was watching as I slipped in and sat on one of the desks that was against the wall.

Who does he think he is? Seriously, he was making it into something stupid and making it seem worse than it really is! It wasn't like I was breaking any laws or using any unforgivable curses, I was dating his best friends' brother!