Not Your Classic F-Boy

Beginne am Anfang

Bucky was basically done with the assignment and was just fixing it up and was adding extra details. All of a sudden he heard his professor speaking with someone else. Bucky looked up and saw here talking with none other than Steve Rogers. Bucky rolled his eyes and continued with his project. 

"Mr. Barnes!" the professor called out. Bucky closed his laptop and walked over to her.

"Yes, professor?"

"Mr. Rogers has informed me that he needs to escort you to the Dean's office. Seeing as you're done with your project you shall head out immediately." 

He looked at Steve out of the corner of his eyes. He was just swaying back and forth and had an innocent expression. 

"Okay." He nodded

"Let's go shall we?" Steve asked while cocking his head

"Sure," Bucky said giving him a suspicious look

A small smirk appeared on Steve's lips.

"Then let's go."

They walked down the corridors in silence for about 10ish minutes. Every once in a while, Bucky looked at him. Steve didn't seem like he was playing at anything. 

They turned the corner seeing the fountain in front of the Dean's office. But before Bucky could take another step, he was being pushed into another hallway. He couldn't even get a glimpse of who attacked him.

"What the F*--" Bucky screamed but was interrupted when another person's mouth collided with his. 

He blinked rapidly, trying to figure out the who the attacker was. Not really to his surprise, he saw Steve f**kin Roger's face millimeters from his face. His eyes closed and one hand on the back of Bucky's head. 

Blood rushed to his face and he was hardcore blushing. He tried bushing him of himself, but instead, Steve took Steve's wrist and pinned them above his head. Then he pressed his body against Bucky's making him unable to escape. 

If it was even possible Bucky blushed harder. His lips were still unresponsive. But to his and Steve's surprise, Bucky closed his eyes and slowly but surely began to kiss back.

A coy smirk formed on Steve's lips when he felt Bucky's lips moving in sync with his. After a couple seconds, he released his wrists and places his hand on his thigh.  Bucky moved his hand to Steve's hair and threaded his fingers through it.

Steve smirked and started biting and nibbling Bucky's lip. He sighed and pulled on Steve's hair. That made Steve groan and then it was Bucky's turn to smirk. Steve then pushed closed to Bucky, his fingers stuck in Buckys mess of a hair. He pushed his hips against Bucky making him moan.

At last, you both pull apart for air. Bucky was gasping and still had his eyes closed. When Bucky opened them, he saw a pink Steve. His lips were seconds ago passionately kissing Bucky's. They were swollen and messy. Bucky blushed knowing he was probably in the same condition. 

"Damn." His voice was raspy, "You're a really good kisser Bucky."

"You too," Bucky replied and then raised an eyebrow, "So..."

"What?" Steve asked furrowing his brow.

"That was seriously your plan? To trap me against a wall and just hope I'd kiss back?"

"Well..." Steve shrugged

"The Dean didn't ask for me. Did he?" Bucky asked raising an eyebrow

"Yeah. I lied." Steve nodded slowly, looking a bit guilty.

"Why?" Bucky asked staring Steve in the eyes.

"Because I wanted to show I care for you."

"Well, that much is obvious."

"I mean, that I really like you. Like, like like you."

"Please, you probably tell that to everyone you kiss. The classic 'You're not like the others, you're really special, Blah- Blah- Blah" Bucky scoffed (I don't say blah blah blah)

"Because you are! You aren't like them! All the others I win over with no problem. You I had to work for!" Steve insisted

"Want to know why I played hard to get? Because I hate it. How you wink and have everybody falling to your feet. You flirt with anyone you can at any time and anyplace. I won't let my self become another one of your conquests." Bucky says disgustedly

Steve sighed

"You aren't a conquest. I-- When I first realized that I had fallen for you... I had sworn off everyone else. I haven't made out with anyone I would forget the next day. I haven't tried to make anyone else swoon over me. When I first saw you, I knew. You're the one I wanted." Bucky was about to speak but Steve put a finger to his lips. "You're better than anyone else here. You drive me wild and I'd fight every day for you. I'd do anything."

"Anything?" Bucky questioned. Steve nodded. "Okay, you have to do my homework for the other classes we miss."

Steve looked confused.

"Other cla--" 

Bucky flipped him around cutting him off with a kiss. 

A/n: Two things. I'm sorry for not updating on Monday I went by a friend and totally forgot. Sorry I have no excuse. Also, I know I didn't upload a shoutout for January so I'll do that now. Bye!