I chuckled and glanced at everyone in the room,

"Uh-no. Why? Should I be?"

There was a brief pause before she answered my question,

"Yeah. Just for a minute."

"Okay, one minute." I told her, turning around and walking out of the living room.

I didn't want to be in an echoey room, so definitely not the kitchen or dining room.

I can't go on the front porch, they could hear through the window. So that kind of leaves the backyard.

That's where I headed.

My hands slid the glass, patio doors open with slight force and I slipped outside, closing the door after.

"Alright, I'm alone." I told her through my phone.

"I heard about the last time you got beat up, and about the warning message that they sent Darren." She started.

I sighed,

"Uh-yeah. How'd you hear about me and Allison?"

"The guys we're pretty worried about how much you're changing." She told me slowly.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Blair spoke first,

"I explained to them that any teen girl is going to change when she suddenly gets thrown into a gang of mostly guys and has to avoid enemies on the daily."

"Oh-thanks. What does the message have to do with anything?" I asked while I looked at my backyard.

"It got me thinking. Me and Faith go to this secret, boxing arena that only certain people know about. There's gun practice, fighting, even self-defence skills. I leave on Friday and Saturday nights around two in the morning-then I'm home at about six. You should come, it really helps." She said pretty quickly.

"Woah-slow down. You want me to run off to New York?" I asked surprised.

She almost snorted,

"No, silly! I'm in Lansing. Just... The guys don't know that."

I raised my eyebrows,

"Oh-wow. Uh, I don't really know what to say."

"Come! I'd give you directions, then I could introduce you to some other people. And they're all safe, the owners don't let just anyone in." She told me.

I had to think about it for a minute,

"Yeah-Yeah. I think I will come. It sounds good. An I could really help to keep me safe."

She made a squeal-like noise,

"Alright! Me and Faith'll pick you up the first night that you decide to come."

"Alright, thanks for telling me about this." I said genuinely.

"Hey, I don't need my best friend gettin' picked on by 'em snakes." She stated.

I chuckled,

"I don't like it either."

Blair then chuckled,

"Since today is Tuesday, April-what is it, the tenth? Yeah, April tenth, why don't you come this Friday?"

I thought about it for a minute,

"Yeah, nothing is going on that I know of."

"Alright, awesome. And I just wanted to mention something," she started,

"I know that you do lots of dancing, running, working out, lots of athletic things. You need to eat more protein if you're going to start doing something like this. But at the arena, there is protein shakes-and stuff. I always drink one before I do whatever I'm going to do."

I let out a sigh,

"Yeah, I can do that."

"I know how little you eat-why don't you eat much?"

I shrugged, even though she couldn't see me,

"I didn't eat much as a kid-guess I'm not used to it."

"Oh. Well you better change that." She said somewhat sarcastically.

I chuckled,

"I will. This will really help."

There was a brief pause, so I thought she had hung up, but then she spoke,

"You can't tell anyone about this. No matter how much you want to-nobody knows that me and Faith are still in Lansing. Nobody can know. They can't know about this arena, either."

"Trust me, the secret is safe with me." I assured her.

_______________________________
85,000 views... wtf