Chapter 14

Judiann's POV

I was helping Renee get ready for her date with Will. It is a super cute date as far as Maddie told me. She was in the shower so I picked out an outfit for her. I picked out casual clothes for her. What she didn't know was she was staying at a cabin with Will so she needs extra ones.

I packed some clothes in a back and layed the others on her bed. She came out of the bathroom. "What's the bag for?" She asked me.

"You'll need it. Trust me." I told her, "Get dressed. Will will be here soon." I left her to get dressed.

Renee's POV

I got dressed and did my hair. I heard the doorbell ring so I grabbed the bag and ran downstairs.

"Hey, you ready?" Will asked. I nodded my head and he led me to his car. The drive wasn't long and we stopped at a cabin.

"What's this?" I asked.

"We're staying here for the night." he told me. We walked in and it was amazing! There was a huge tv with a stack of movies by it. I went over to read the titles and there was Heaven is for Real, Safe Haven, Dear John, The Vow, The Notebook, Titanic and A Walk To Remember.

"We're watching that first cause i know its your favorite" Will said as I picked up the last movie. We stayed up for a while until I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next day and looked for Will. He was in the kitchen fixing eggs and bacon. "You looked peaceful so I didn't want to wake you" he said as he put the food on my plate. We ate and Will lead me out the door.

Will's POV

I was leading her out the door. "Where are we going?" Renee asked me. I smiled at her but didn't say anything. We got in the car and I took her to Disneyworld.

"This is awesome!" She screamed running off towards the rides. We rode a few rides until it started to get dark.

"Will that was amazing." She said smiling at me.

"Oh we're not done yet," I said smirking at her. She gave me a confused look and I continued driving. We went to a restaurant and ate.

When we were done eating I drove out to a field. "Will, what is this?" she asked me looking towards the hot air balloon.

"Just get in it. For me?" I said giving her my puppy dog eyes.

"But you know I'm scared of heights."

"Pleaseeee" I whined. She gave me a glare and climbed in. We took off and the whole time, she wouldn't look down.

"Renee, look down." I said.

"I'm not looking down."

"Just look down"

"Fine I'll look down for you."

Renee's POV

I honestly didn't want to look down but I had to. We were over the football field and the lights were on. When I looked onto the field I saw letters. Letters that spelled 'Will you go out with me?'

"Yes!" I said hugging Will. I stayed in his arms the whole time until we landed. The car was silent, but it was a good kind of silence. Will stopped in front of my cabin.

"Will, thank you for an amazing day. You're amazing."

"Not as amazing as you are." He leaned in and kissed me. "Goodnight beautiful." I walked inside and went into my room. I closed my eyes thinking this day ending amazingly.