Chapter 9: First

Jisoo walked inside the Mirror Room, she grip on her Rapier while looking at her opponent. She stop at the center and her opponent do the sane thing too. The door closed slowly, Jisoo look at the back to check her team. They're looking at her worriedly, she gave them a wide smile and quickly look at her opponent.

"So.. You're already here" Jisoo started the conversation. She look at her opponent's back and saw the other team, smirking to her.

"As you can see" Her opponent laugh at her.

"May I know your name first?" Jisoo asked, The two started to walk around the circle gripping on their swords, anticipating each others move.

"Solar" She grin and removed her sword on it's scabbard. Solar was wearing a leather jacket, black pants and boots while Jisoo she's wearing an ordinary pants with her loose shirt and sneakers. Jisoo do the same thing too and held the sword.

"What a good name" Jisoo smile at her.

"And you will remember this name!" Solar shouted and run towards Jisoo. She slash her sword that Jisoo immediately blocked it. She step her right leg backwards because of the strong pressure.

Solar was pushing Jisoo down using her sword. Jisoo was leaning backwards, Solar was too strong that she can't even push Solar away from her.

Solar got the chance to kicked Jisoo really hard that made her fall off the ground. She roll over and her sword slip off her hand.

"Unnie!" Jennie shouted from outside, she can barely hear it because of the glass barrier. Jisoo grimace in pain and hold her stomach. She cough multiple times and didn't noticed that Solar was running towards her.

Another kicked she received from Solar, she got hit on her face that made her lips bleed. She was about to get up but Solar swing her sword on her face. Luckily Jisoo quickly lowered her head and a few strands of her got cut. She quickly run to her rapier, as soon as she turn around to see Solar, Another slash Solar did. Jisoo instantly blocked it.

"You're too quick.. " Jisoo gritted her teeth while talking. Her sweat was dripping down to her neck.

"And you're too weak" Solar laugh at her. She retreat and run again towards her, Solar threw another hard kicked to Jisoo's midsection but Jisoo was too quick that she dodge it. She raise her Rapier and threw a hard slash on Solar which she quickly intercepted it. Solar was attempting to throw another kicked but Jisoo did it first, she got hit on her stomach that made her thrown away.

Solar got up and took her sword "That was a hard kicked!" She chuckled. Solar's member were closing their eyes and praying that nothing bad will happen to their friend.

Jisoo's team were there, shouting and crying as they saw how Jisoo was struggling to fight back.

"Jisoo Unnie.. " Ella cried, Jennie hug her really tight and trying to cover her innocent eyes. Lisa was quietly watching Jisoo, her heart pounded as if it wants to break her chest.

"Don't cry, everything will be alright" Rosé stroke Ella's back.

"Jisoo needs to win!" Wendy mumbled and she grip on Irene's arm.

Solar and Jisoo are starting to fight using swords by cutting. Jisoo did a straight up slash which Solar quickly blocked it. Another blow of sword on the diagonal down to the right then to the left.

The fight was getting intense as the time goes by. Jisoo attack again on the diagonal up to the left and strikes right horizontally. The sword fighting continued for a long time until the two got tired and both of them retreat.