Chapter 5: Place

A morning breeze toured the jungle making the trees tango with rhythm. All you could hear was the bird chirping and wind blows. Lisa was standing right next to the tall pine tree, her hair was moving along with the wind She tuck her hair on her ears and decided to keep going to give the fruit to her team.

She was busy thinking about the written words earlier when she heard a raging rapid after the dips of waterfall, falling on the Crystal River with a large rock on the center of it. She put the fruit down on the ground and peek afar from the river.

"Waahhh. It's beautiful.. " She was amazed on what she saw. The river bed was sparkling as it flows down on it's destination. The fishes are jumping off the water.

"I should get going to deliver the message" Lisa said to herself, she was about to turn her back when she heard a rustle behind the tall green grasses. She tilted her head and observed but she saw it moving, she held her chest at wishing that it's not a wild boar again.

Lisa bravely walk slowly towards the grass, the sound of the dry leaves as Lisa stepped on it was she could hear. She reach the tall grasses, she felt the sweating bullets forming on her temples and forehead. She balled her fist and sigh to encourage herself to look behind the tall grasses.

She shoved slowly the tall grasses away and her eyes widened in shocked when she saw something.

"Kyaaaaaahhhh!!!!" Someone shouted behind the tall grasses. Lisa quickly removed her hands off the grasses and turn around blushing. Her cheek and ears turned red because on what she saw.

"I didn't, I didn't saw anything. I swear!!" Lisa stammer, her heart pounded as if it wants to break her chest apart.

"Pervert!!!" The girl said, she stepped out of the grasses and give Lisa a hard punches on her back until Lisa face her and she received another punches on her chest.

"Y-yah! I didn't int-tention to peek.. I-I... Awww" Lisa said in grimace when she received a hard slap on her cheek.
"How dare you to peek on me when I'm still peeing and half naked? Such a pervert!!" She said and gave another slap on Lisa's arm.

"Hang on Jennie, it's an accident. I swear I didn't saw your----" Lisa was being cutted off by Jennie when she put a dry leaves inside Lisa's mouth "Pwwee.. " Lisa removed the leaves inside her mouth.

"Shut up!!" Jennie yelled at her. She walk away with her reddened face because of embarrassment.

"I just saw her firm ass.. " Lisa mumbled as she look at Jennie who's walking away. She laugh at her own thoughts and took the fruit she got then she followed Jennie.

------------

Jennie's P. O. V.

How dare she? Ugh. I'm in the middle of releasing my pee when I saw her with her widened eyes. Ugh!!

"Wait Jennie, Let me explain first!" I look at my back and saw her she's carrying a banana fruit. I furrowed my brows and walked in hasty.

"Yah! Wait for me.. I'm sorry okay but I swear I didn't saw anything.. " She sincerely said, I just shrugged it off because I know she saw my ass ugh no.

"Don't come near me Lisa" I said.

"I saw the riddle" She said that made me stop. I suddenly became nervous when I heard it. It means the game started already.

"What did you say?" I turn around to face her and she's near me with a lot of sweat on her face because of the fruit she's carrying.

"I saw the riddle earlier before I even saw you there.. " She said.