Back Off-- Billy

(This is another current authors note. This one was simply a draft and is unfinished, i might, might finish, but unsure):)

Ok thank you so much I would like to request an imagine where the reader and Billy are dating but he gets jealous of Lex because he keeps flirting with the reader

Y/n POV

Days like this are the best, and by days like this I mean days with no school. There are countless reasons, for starters, weekends aren't a concept that Master Lin or the professors here comprehend; Often times students go weeks without a break. School is different in the sense that students hold parties virtually any day of the week since course content is more physical, the likeliness of you having to sit down and actually solve problems is slim, the workload is more mentally scarring than mentally challenging—hence the reason why everyone drinks.

I enjoy many things: sleeping, partying, 

Billy POV

Ever since I can remember I always felt scared, terrified that one day I'd be forgotten—who gives a shit about the kid who can't even keep either of his parents around. and therefor, I acted up, pulled pranks and stayed in trouble so that people would remember me. I lost hope of ever really finding someone who would love me. not because I was wild or crazy. "

"Turn up the fucking music!" Y/n yelled at the dj from across the roof, not that the music wasn't plenty loud already, I'm pretty sure she just enjoyed bursting other kids eardrums. I stood at the snack bar, and Y/n sat on the edge, surrounded by friends. She is such a social magnet, a talent with words I'll say that.

I loved my girl to death, our 5 month coming up soon and I was planning on bringing her to a concert, I knew she loved music as much as I did, we would probably end up behind the place halfway through if you know what I mean. 

"I think you should cut yourself loose on the drinks" A familiar voice said to me, Maria. "You're starting to drool" She chuckled. "Ah fuck yourself crack face." I smiled goofily at her. Ever since the time when we all went out and she ended up getting some coke tossed in her face, I've made it a point to call her that, as stupid as the name and story are.

My hand finds a cup of alcohol and I bring it to my mouth, drinking down half of it right there for no intended reason. "How have you and Y/n been?" Maria asks.

"Pretty good, except it's hard to keep guys off of her, I know she ain't going around but sometimes I just wanna kill someone." My words were getting truer by the second as I saw a far past blackout drunk Lex stumble over to Y/n, and I gritted my teeth.

It wasn't even a minute later before I had enough. I couldn't stand watching him close to her, my blood boiled the way he looked at her and I grew angrier when he placed his hand on her arm. In the seconds it took me to cross the courtyard, Y/n had already shoved his hands off her thigh twice, and I was in a sprint as her eyes met mine, help written over her face as she struggled against his needy embrace.