✦Poisons 101✦

✦☆✦Hey Readers! Thank you so much to all of you out there that read and vote! I love knowing that people are enjoying my works! I frankly at the moment are unable to find a place to watch the third episode, if any of you have watched it and do not have a cable subscription, let me know because I have tried almost everything!! so until then, my one shots may be more abstract or from earlier episodes. :(✦☆✦

☽✦⋆✦Y/n gets herself in a situation while in poisons class and Marcus takes it upon himself to take care of her.✦⋆✦☾

Y/n POV

AP Poisons class: what would it be without mass chaos and chemical warfare on friends. It was unheard of for at least one person not to start having ungodly loud bowel movements or bursts of gibberish at pitches which would have otherwise been impossible if there weren't substances involved. Risky game no doubt, but it passed time quite well and made life worth living.

Here I was, back of the classroom next to Billy, which is a horrible decision to start with because I frankly don't have any sort of attention span and usually end up joining the hyperactive rat in his banter and distracting activities. On today's schedule, poisoning unsuspecting students and not listening to the teacher. A tap on my shoulder takes my attention from my concoction for a second, turning around my eyes meet the golden brown of those sitting behind me.

Marcus: I've had the biggest crush on him since we first locked eyes; of course I haven't admitted it to anyone. I love the way my heart speeds up when we make eye-contact, and how he can make my whole day better just by offering a smile, I could stare at him all day. Everything about him, he's rough, but at the same time so caring and wise, and there's so much more depth to him than the kids who walk around flashing $100 bills around.

Marcus smiled while whispering in my ear, but I couldn't figure out what he was saying after there was a poke at my arm. I tried to center myself but black quickly prickled over my vision, confusion washed over me as I struggled to gain a sense of my predicament; Panic set in as I lost function and all I could think of was Marcus, trying to reach for him over his desk. Silence faded in as I lost sight and all I heard was my name.

Marcus's POV

I enjoyed Poisons class, especially watching the rats cause chaos on other classmates. I managed to divide my attention between the lesson and the two troublemakers in front of me. Y/n and Billy took turns at striking up mixtures who would do god knows what, which is actually quite concerning since I know for a fact that they never paid attention in class and most likely only half know what they're doing.

I was drawn to watch the girl much more than Billy, something about her just drew my attention, possibly the way she exerted her confidence, or her knack for large scale mischief; Something about her caught my attention more than sedatives and neuro-toxins. 

I tapped her shoulder and leaned in to whisper in her ear about who she should target next, and when I sat back in my chair her eyes had glazed over. I furrowed my brow and called out to her.

"Y/n?... Y/N!" I called out louder, my instincts kicking in as she collapsed off her chair. I barely made it onto the ground to catch her head before it collided with the tile floor. Shakiness plagued me as adrenaline coursed through me due to the sudden situation. I sat there on the floor, cradling her head in my lap, everyone staring as I took a moment to process and it came upon me the only logical explanation was Billy.

"What the fuck Billy!", I burst out in anger, shocking many people in the room with the sudden outburst. 

"Chill out, it'll only last a couple hours" he laughed, obviously not understanding how serious I was. 

Call me irrational, since the last concern here is a concussion when you're literally facing death every day, but this was Y/n. This was the girl that would stay with me late simply because I didn't want to spend more time alone, the girl that would do anything for her friends. I cared deeply for her, even if feelings like this could get you killed at King's, I was willing to house these feelings despite the danger. 

"Billy, I swear to fucking god I will-" I was cut off my my teacher.

"Take a walk, both of you."-"And Marcus, if you could kindly take Ms. Y/n to the so called nurses, however she'd be better off under personal care. It's not like the nurses would do anything." He mumbled the last part under his breath, I guess he has beef with the nurses office???

grumbling under my breath, I picked up the unconscious girl, carrying her out of the class with the intense stares of the other students chasing after.

It was just me in the hall as I made my way to the dorms, my footsteps echoing.

I wanted to stay with Y/n, but I wondered if I was expected to return to class despite it being the end of the day and there only being 10 minutes left of class. I settled on staying with her, no point in ditching her, I wanted to stay anyways. I wasn't sure if I should bring her to my dorm, or wherever else, I had no clue. 

Eventually we just ended up in my dorm room since there was really no other place to go, so I placed her on my mattress and put a blanket over her while I decided to sit on the floor by the foot of the bed. I looked at her serene expression, sighing.

"I wish I had the guts to tell you how much I care" I whispered, running a hand over her hair, wishing that I could muster the guts. The way she made me feel inside was insane, and she was just so beautiful and perfect, almost to perfect to be here. My insides twisted in on themselves everytime I saw her, knowing that she didn't know. Tugging at my hair, I tried to shake off the feelings of dread that if I couldn't tell her, someone else would and I could lose her forever.

She's always been there for me, through thick and thin, and I don't know what i'd do if I lost that.

"I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me" 

☽✦⋆✦Ahhhhh another part, once again I have to thank all of you who take time to read this. Now that I just started semester 2 I have a lot of time (compared to when I had exams), and I hope to get more updates out there as soon as I watch the new episode (3) since I am still very much at a loss and haven't gotten my daily dosage of Deadly Class yet ت ✦⋆✦☾

✦♥As you all may have noticed, I also changed up my 'decor', as in little emojis and just making my whole thing a lot prettier. laugh all you readers want, but I think it's a cute little touch and looks uber aesthetic (LOL what am I doing with my life)✦✦