New Recruit

Authors Note--- I have fallen in love with this show even though the pilot has just aired, I really love the concept and want to write a story however there really isn't enough information yet for me to form a good plot. Until then, please enjoy. 

Y/N Pov 

I've spent around a year or two of my life here at King's Dominion.

Originally, it wasn't my idea to end up here. A school for the dark and twisted I'd like to say. However, I shouldn't say much, it wasn't hard for me to quickly climb at least some rankings simply because I work hard and had a strong stomach.

I don't let my inner emotions affect how I react to the world around me.

However, when King's Dominion found me, I sure was glad to join. I wasn't brought up in the best place, I was left alone to take care of myself a lot; which is 100% fine, I prefer to do things my way. 

My household was a fine for most of my life, just me and my dad. 

When I was 9 my mum was taken into a nuthouse, she was absolutely bonkers. I still remember some of the things she did now, as I watched her spiral into mental illness, unable to do much to help her at the time. 

Inevitably, she was housed. After that even my dad was there but, not the same, sometimes life just gets you down; however, we occasionally did stuff.

This isn't a pity party, it's simply just my past. However, when Reagan got elected and changed a lot of things for a lot of people. The most impactful being the cut to funding for Mental Institutions. And as a result, all the sickos were thrown onto the streets. 

Very quickly the rough part of town got a lot rougher and I refused to leave the house at night, locked everything up tight. Through all of this, It only partially occurred to me that my mother was along with those sickos running around San Fran.

Mom came back, unstable as ever.

and it went downhill from there. I was forced onto to streets, my trauma trotting in my path of bloody footprints.

I enjoyed King's Dominion as much as you would enjoy a school of murder and backstabbing bitches. But I made it home.

I sat at my lunch table, of course, the Rats. The least valued status in the Academy, however, I challenge that opinion. When you contemplate it, the rest of these kids were brought here or found through their parent's line of work. Majority of students only kill once they get into King's Dominion. 

Us? Rats got here after we were sought out by Master Lin, some more sought out than others, but I value that as credit vs the freeloaders who flaunt their shoes in our faces.

I took a bite of whatever thelunchsocietyTM put on my plate. It's really quite amazing how the cooks manage to make the mush look different every day, and I've given up trying to name the different 'delicacies' they feed us a long time ago.

That's the first time I heard word of a new kid with real rep.

Abruptly, Billy walked over sitting his ass down on the table. Billy's one of my close friends, he's basically a walking bag of testosterone and bad decisions, and I've wacked him over the head with too many objects for me to remember. 

Billy shook the table, since he basically launched himself at the table, consequently knocking my soda over. 

Billy paid no mind to that shit... Noo he just sat there grinning wildly. "Did ya hear Y/N, new meats comin' to Dominion, and rumor has that he killed a whole fucking orphanage." continuing to not take notice to my sad soda, "There's serious talk, I dunno when he's comin' but M-" I cut him off there. 

"Billy. Are you so scattered that you are un-fucking-aware that your fat ass is sitting in my spilled soda?" I reprimanded him with a head wack. 

The dumbass continued to stare at me with a blank expression in his eye for a couple milliseconds when he felt his soaked ass.

"Oh fuck sorry.- ANYWHO I was saying M-"

I interrupted him again.

"Billy, you're still sitting in the soda."

He was Irked. "I don't care that my ass is drenched in your shitty drink, I. am. talking. didn't your mother tell you it was rude to interrupt.?-"

"You know that's a sensitive topic asshole" I'm not impressed with him rn, he's more annoying than usual. 

"Y/N MASTER LIN WANTS US TO FUCKING RETRIEVE HIM STFU AND LISTEN TO MEEEE" He basically shouts in my face like a needy five-year-old (essentially what he is).

"Oh, why didn't you say that earlier," I tease him. "Let's go"

---Fear Not readers, there is another chapter and I am writing it just as soon as I publish this. This may have been slow, Apologies, perhaps I will turn this into a story. I'd love feedback from you guys!----