"Don't act like the creek wasn't your fault. And I've never met your mother, you fucker," Jase looks at me like I was stupid and leans down so that we are basically eye to eye.

"Who do you think told me where you lived? Who else in this town knows everything about you? Who do you think helped me get you all alone?" My eyes widen at his words. I could feel my heart beating faster and my lungs starting to tighten. Jase nods solemnly at me and crosses his arms.

"That's right, get those gears working, baby. Tell me who my mother is," I wished I had died at that creek. I wished I had died when Jase smothered me last night. I wished I had died when he threw that animal in my house. I wish I had died the first night I came to Cranston in the pouring rain. I wished I had died that day my aunt told me my parents committed joint suicide.

"Lean. It's Lean."

"That's right, good job! Isn't it wonderful when you listen to me? Now, don't think I've forgotten about our little fig-" I scream. Not words, just noise. I scream everything I've felt since the night Jase kidnapped me. I screamed everything since my aunt called me in the middle of class. I screamed because I wasn't just lied to. I screamed because I trusted her. I trusted her with all of me and I screamed.

Jase doesn't know how to react. He watched me as the tears roll down my face and the scream starts to die off. My throat felt like it was on fire and I could hear my powerful voice start to crack and soften.

"Now, please, stop this cryi-" I shut him up by throwing the pillows at him. I hit him with everything I have. He blocks the hits and grabs the pillows from me. The anger was building in him, but my anger was already at top percent. I throw my fists against his chest and rise up onto my knees to beat him mercilessly. It was like hitting a brick wall with squishy material on top; impossible but would eventually start to hit the brick. Jase grabs my wrists and holds them tight.

"Stop this! I don't know why you're acting like this," He says in a stern voice as my arms still move to beat at him. They barely moved in his grasp but I wasn't done yet. I flip off of my knees and bounce onto my butt, kicking at Jase's legs. I hear him deeply sigh and he lets go of my hands, grabbing onto my waist and lifting me up like an ice-skater. I flail my arms and legs and let out a humph when my stomach hits his shoulder. My hair fell in front of my face as I start to scream again, this time inflicting my punches on his back. Jase starts to walk out of the room and back down the hallway. The hardwood floor disappears and is replaced with tiles. I continue to scream and hit on his back, hoping I caused a multitude of bruises or broken ribs.

"You are overreacting, stop crying!" Jase shouts and I hear the opening of the fridge door.

"You don't get to tell me how to feel!" I keep my eyes screwed shut as I pound on his back. He slams the door shut and hurls me onto the kitchen table. I butt hits to cool table and the impact makes me humph. Jase grabs ahold of my upper arm and I get a good look at the needle in his grasp. I let out a shout and swat it out of his hand. The syringe lands on the floor and shatters, liquid spraying across the kitchen floor. I stare down at the mess with wide eyes. Jase starts to laugh, quite maniacally.

"Do you have any idea how expensive that single vile was? Oh, you're going to pay for that one, you're going to pay indeed." My upper arms are squeeze tight as Jase drags me from my position on the table and carries me like a kitten. I squirm from the tight grasp and avoid his stare. My legs shake and sway as he kicks open a door. I get one last glimpse of the blue curtains on the kitchen window until we start to move down steps. I turn my head to look behind me and see we were going down to a cellar. I knew where this was going.

"Stop it, what are you doing?" I shriek and squirm harder. His clammy hands hold me in an iron grip as we trudge down the endless steps. I could smell just how bad the last people down here got it, how gruesome their deaths must have been. The iron smell invades my nose as he turns left and I can see the surgical table to the left. I could also plainly see the woman covered in blood and pink bandages. Did he just have an obsession with pink band-aids?

Jase releases me and my feet touch the cool cement of the floor. The pain had subdued a bit, but I knew I still couldn't walk. Nevertheless, I make a break for it and make it a whole three leaps before Jase grabs my shoulder and shoves me into the wall. The wound from my head hits the wall and I yelp in pain. Jase tuts.

"Now, you can't make a noise like that, you're breaking my heart. You also broke my favorite anesthesia. I just can't let that one go, dear," I watch him input some code to the side of the wall and watch as a whole panel from the wall lifts out. I internalize the numbers as best as I could: 247 and I couldn't tell if was 8 or 0. He grabs onto my upper again once more and rushes me inside, where there is only a single metal chair. With restraints. No windows, no other light source except on single light bulb hanging directly above the chair. It looked like hell.

"This, my love, is where you're going to stay until you learn to behave. Such a shame I have to put you in here, I thought we were doing so well. You're so different than my others. You like to put up a fight, you like to disobey me. Such a spirit needs to be broken, though," He shoves me into the chair and clamps one of the restraints on my hand. I grip onto his shirt and spit into his face.

"Try me, asshole," I feel a sting on my cheek. He slapped me. I breath hard as my face stares at the blank wall and the other restraint tightly kills my other wrist.

"I hate doing that. Can't you see the pain you're causing me? I don't like hurting you, but you leave me no choice," I cut my eyes to look over at him as he starts to leave the room. I whip my head to fully glare at him.

"So what? You're just going to leave me in here? I thought you loved me!" I yell to try and confuse him and pull at my wrists. The tight material starts to redden my skin and I stop. He stops walking and looks back at me for a moment before shaking his head and starting to close the panel door.

"You know, mother was right about you. You never fail to amaze me."