I quickly made my way to the back of the class, but stopped halfway when I saw who was sitting next to my seat.

"Is there a problem Y/N?"

Yes, Lee Haechan.

"No Ms. Kim." I responded and quickly took my seat.

"Well it seems like destiny has a plan for you. Why else would you keep showing up in my path?" Haechan spoke with an evil tone to his voice.

"I'd almost say that you have a doomed fate." He kept making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

I continued ignoring everything he said.

"Hey Y/N, do you like strawberry milk?"

I finally broke and turned to him with a confused expression.

It was only then, that I noticed he had an open carton of strawberry milk hanging over my head.

Before I could move or say anything, the cold liquid was poured over my head.

"Ya!" I yelled at him.

The whole class began to roar in laughter.

"Lee Haechan!" The teacher suddenly called. "Go to the principals office immediately."

"Whatever." He shrugged and walked casually out of class.

I began crying again as I felt the cold liquid run down my shirt.

"Y/N, you may be excused from class early to wash up."

I quickly exited the class in embarrassment and ran to the restroom. I took off my uniform shirt and began washing it off furiously.

When I was done washing the shirt I sat inside the bathroom stall and waited for it to dry.

I couldn't take this. If the first day of school was this bad, I can only imagine how bad the rest of the year would be. Eventually I broke down again and couldn't stop crying.

I then heard 3 familiar voices enter the restroom.

"Did you hear that Haechan is in the principals office because of that bitch."

It was the 3 girls from my first class. I never bothered to learn their names so I'll just call them bitch 1, 2, and 3 for now.

"Our poor Haechannie."

"But if Haechan is in the principals office that means his older brother might pick him up doesn't it."

"Omo you're right!" The girls all began to giggle.

"Aigoo his brother is so handsome, I hope he comes to pick up Haechannie"

(AN: Aigoo, omo....I'm cringing as I write this)

"I wish he didn't have to graduate, he was the hottest senior at our school when we were first years."

"We should go and see if he comes."

"Hurry girls let's go."

I heard their footsteps slowly disappear away from the restroom.

And they had the nerve to call me a hoe?

It was only the first day of school and I was already getting bullied. I don't know how I was going to survive the rest of the school year.

"Come on Y/N get a hold of yourself."

I began to mentally slap some sense into myself.

"Do you want to spend your senior year in fear or do you want it to be the best year of your life? If you don't want to be treated like a little bitch, then you can't keep acting like a little bitch."

I don't know what gave me the sudden boost of confidence but it felt good.

I quickly put my uniform shirt back on and marched confidently towards the principal's office. I never let anybody bully me before, and I wasn't about to let some random boy I just met start bullying me now.

"Ya! Lee Haechan!" I yelled at the sleepy boy who was sitting on the bench in front of the principal's office.

"What do you want?" He rolled his eyes and stood up.

I stood in front of him and pulled him down by his shirt collar.

The final bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Students who had run out of their classes in a hurry to go home began gathering around the unusual scene.

"Look I don't know who the hell you think you are but let me just tell you, I am not someone you can mess with. I've been nothing but nice to you all day but I'm over it. People here might be scared of you but I'm not. Challenge accepted Lee Haechan, from this day forward I too promise to make your life a living hell."

To my surprise he didn't argue one word back. Infact he didn't even look mad, rather his face was slightly flushed.

I pulled his shirt collar down a little harder.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked annoyed.

"Well umm..." He cleared his throat slightly lowering his gaze.

"Well what!" I raised my voice at him.

"Y-y-your s-shirt is completely see through."

I followed his gaze and noticed he was looking directly at my chest.

My uniform shirt hadn't dried completely so now the white fabric that clung to my skin was completely see through.

"You pervert!" I slapped him so hard that he went crashing to the ground.

A rumble of gasps and whispers quickly spread amongst the students.

I quickly crossed my arms in front of my chest and lowered my head in embarrassment. I wanted to disappear off the face of the earth at this very moment.

"Y/N?......Lee Y/N?" A unfamiliar voice called me.

I turned around and saw an extremely tall male standing before me.

"Do I know you?" I asked unaware of his identity.

"Is that really you?" The tall male asked again.

"Yes its me." I rolled my eyes, "... and who are you?"

"It's me......Chanyeol Oppa."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Dun dun dun 😲

Yes I just threw in a random EXO member because why not (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

We will get past the age difference and pretend he is only 3 years older for the sake of the story okay? okay :))