Nicole turned her head to look at Sirius before turning back. Things between them were cold now. He tried to explain things to her but she just wouldn't listen.

"Nicole...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry i failed. I failed as a father. I tried so hard to be the right man but...I'm not. I went days trying all i could but Dumbledore he...i won't use him as an excuse. I love you both to death. I will not rest until i find my son."

Nicole slowly looked at Sirius again and walked up to him robotically. She looked emotionless and frightening. Her face suddenly cracked and tears spilled out her eyes. The bottom half of her lip quaked and she crashed into Sirius with such emotion. Arms wrapped around his waist.

"Our son...he's our son," she cried.

Sirius smiled softly, tears of his own slipping out of his eyes. As he wrapped his arms around Nicole.

"Wherever he is...i just hope he's safe."

______________________________________
(Y/N) Pov

I let out a happy screech as my dragon form whisked through the air. I couldn't help but crack a smile. I felt ALIVE. I knew that maybe i wouldn't survive in the desert. Maybe i won't be found. But flying through the air and stretching my wings was something i truly loved.

After killing tons of wolves,coyotes and hyenas, I managed to finally have enough magical power. Since, i was now well fed. All i needed was water.

It was then i noticed a small shadow below. A pond of water with a palm tree to give shade oddly sat in the middle of nowhere. It seems my prayers have been answered.

I landed harshly with my dragon form onto the sand. Turning to my human body once more, i rushed to the water and instantly slammed my face in it. The water was luke warm from the sand and shade but i didn't care. It was refreshing. Just what i needed. I drank the water slowly savoring every taste.

I now had hope.

______________________________________

It had been four weeks now.

I still sat under this tree. Of course the water was nearly gone by now and i needed food. Animals strayed from this area now that i was here. However, there were brave ones who occasionally popped up and that's what i lived on.

I needed help soon or else i would die here. I knew it. I'm pretty sure those who were searching for me knew it. God, i just wish me and those girls didn't have that silly fight. If you could call it that. It seems like yesterday, I walked into that principal's office and met Dumbledore. Mcgonagall was there too. I wish i was there right now.

I hate this scorching heat. I hate this helpless feeling. I hate being lonely. I'm tired of eating either raw or cooked animals. Depending on my magic.

Suddenly, i heard a howl. Then another followed that one. Soon they became four howls. And they were coming close.

What can i do ?!?

Then i remembered, if i was studying apparation i also studied portkeys. I knew the spell and the motions but all i needed to do was send a portkey and a note. Where could i get a note ?

I looked at the tree and ripped off a small weak piece. I flipped it over to the inside of the broken branch and used my Metal Wand to write two words: Black, HELP!!

I grabbed a rock and ripped off a piece of my pants. First, i connected the wooden messaged to the cloth with a sticking charm. Then, i did the same with the rock. All of them sticking to each other like a weird gift.