Chapter Ten

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Jurassic World Characters, only my OC Characters.
I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Chapter Ten~~~

~~~Previous~~~

As soon as I get close to Zach, he pulls me close to his body and wraps his arm around my waist. His head is resting against my neck. "Zach, what is the matter?"

He was silent for a few seconds before replying. "I don't want to leave you."

I let out a chuckle. "Silly. Owen and I are moving back to my old home, the one that is on the same street as yours."

I hear Zach sigh of relief, but he still doesn't move away. Well, not until the boat comes and they have to leave. Owen and I have to head back to our caravan and get everything there until we can get on.

After Zach and the others leave, Owen and I quickly head to the caravan and get our items together in time for the next boat.

~~~Present~~~

~~~A Year Later~~~

After Owen and I had got all of our belongings, we came to my parents' old house. It is only two houses down from where Zach and Gray live.

Claire moved in with Owen and me. Their relationship is still going on strong, surprisingly. They do have their arguments, but they are quick to make up.

As for Zach and me, our relationship is even stronger than it was a year ago. We have had a few arguments over Zach's nightmares, which he tried to deny, but he soon gave in and apologised. Even I have had nightmares from what happened at Jurassic World.

Owen and Zach's parents gave Zach, Gray, and me some counselling to help get over our nightmares, and it worked. Over a few months, the nightmares were completely gone.

Zach is taking me out on a date today, so I am looking for a good outfit. I change into a white top, pink skirt, pink cardigan, and pink and beige sandals. He won't tell me where we are going; he says it is a surprise.

There is a knock at the door

There is a knock at the door. As Owen and Claire were already out for the evening, I headed to the door and opened it. Zach is there, leaning against the door with his usual charming smirk. On the one hand, he has a bouquet of red roses, which he gives me before pulling me close for a kiss.

I pull away and put the flowers in a vase before heading to Zach. I lock the house just as Zach entwines his fingers with mine. I pout as I look up at Zach. "Are you still not going to tell me where we are going?"