Chapter Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Jurassic World Characters, only my OC Characters.
I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Chapter Five~~~

~~~Previous~~~

We look around the garage for all the tools and items needed to get this old Jeep working. This is our best bet at the moment. I sit in the Jeep, watching Zach and Gray begin working.

Occasionally, we would hear something snapping, causing us to look in that direction completely silent. We do not, and I mean do not, want a repeat encounter with that Dinosaur.

Zach breaks the silence, looking at Gray. "You think it's out there?" Gray's face shows his fear, making Zach quickly reassure him. "I mean, I know for a fact it is definitely not out there, all right? We're totally safe." He hands Gray the car battery. "Here, take this. You're stronger than me."

I couldn't help but let out a smile at this. They are still as close to each other as they were before I left. However, Zach did seem uncomfortable yesterday when Gray mentioned that their parents were getting a divorce. It wasn't long before the car was finished.

"All right." He says, looking up at me as I sit in the driver's seat. "Turn it over."

I turn the key, and to our amazement, a major relief, the Jeep, starts up.

"It works!" Gray cheers.

Zach and I let out a laugh. I move over to the passenger seat while Gray sits on my lap. Zach gets in the Driver's seat. "I thought you failed your driver's test," Gray points out.

"Only the driving part," Zach admits with a laugh.

I blink and look at him dryly. "That's the important part. You better not crash this car."

"It will be fine," Zach says with another laugh.

We pulled out of the garage and drove back toward the park. I hope we don't run into that Dinosaur again. I don't want to meet in an open space.

~~~Present~~~

We approached a closed gate with a worn-down sign attached. It was a warning that the gate had 10,000 volts charging through it. Well, not anymore. The gate is covered with vines. Zach forces the gate open with the Jeep, making the boys laugh when we get through.

"Okay, that's it," Zach assures. "We're safe now."

I see Gray look over my shoulder. I followed his gaze to see many Pterosaurs flying above the trees, heading to the park in the same direction we were going.

"No, I do not think we are, Zach! Drive faster!" I warn at the same time Gray shouts. "Go, go, go!"

"Shit!" Zach says before pushing his foot down on the pedal, making us go faster. It wasn't long before we were safely out of the forest and approaching one of the gates that led to Jurassic World.

"Open the gate!" The three of us yell at the operators. "Let us in."

The gate opened for us, and we quickly climbed out of the Jeep and rushed further in. We didn't get far before we ran into Zara, the person whom Zach and Gray's Aunt asked to look after them.

The four of us raced down Main Street just to be greeted with the sight of hundreds of Pterosaurs attacking the thousands of people visiting the park.

"Don't just stand there!" Zara scream. I watch in shock with Zach and Gray as she is suddenly picked up by a Pterosaur and carried high up in the air. The Pterosaur dropped her, but before she could fall to hit the ground, another one grabbed her, only to drop her again. She fell a long way before splashing into the giant pool.

Several Pterosaurs flew into the water and went after Zara. One of them grabbed her in its mouth, plunging her in and out of the water. After the third plunge, the Mosasaurs leapt out of the water and put them in its mouth before plunging back in.

The three of us stood there staring, completely shocked by what happened.

"Go! Get inside now!" Zach yells, forcing Gray and me away from the pool.

We started running through the building and street to try and find Claire and Owen. All of a sudden, I felt a pain in my shoulders. I look up to see a Pterosaur has grabbed hold of me. "Sophia!" I hear both Zach and Gray shout.

I twist and turn in the Pterosaur grip before falling to the ground beside Zach. I see Zach pick up a gun on the floor and hit the Pterosaur with it until it flew off.

Zach grabs my hand and quickly pulls me back up. I could feel his arm clamped firmly around my waist as I clung to his shoulders. Zach leans forward and presses a gentle kiss to my lips that only lasts a few seconds before pulling away. Now really isn't the time to be kissing and such.

The three of us share a look before we continue running.

At the sound of a loud screech, we turn around to see a huge, and I mean huge, Pterosaur approaching us. Zach dove to the ground, taking Gray and me with him. After being shot by several bullets, the Pterosaur hits the ground and starts sliding towards us. We back up as far as we can as Zach places his arm protectively across Gray's chest. The beak stops just inches away from hitting any of us.

Once we regain our breath, we take off running once more. Well, until Zach slowed down. I look to see their Aunt not far from us. She was firing a gun at a Pterosaur, trying to chew a man's face off. Looking closer, I see that it is Owen.

"Is that Aunt Claire?" Zach asks.

"She is completely different today than she is usually." I point out. I know Claire, who is acting less stuck in the mud than usual. But then again, she must be scared for her Nephews that were out with the Dinosaur on the loose.

Claire helps Owen off the ground, and he firmly kisses her on the lips. I am quick to cover Gray's eyes. He is too innocent to see such things just yet.

Claire notices us, and relief fills her face. "Zach! Gray!" She yells as she runs towards us.

I tune out what she is saying and run towards Owen. "Owen!" I yell, getting his attention.

He lets out a sigh before pulling me into a very tight hug. He pulls back when I hear Zach speak up. "Who's that?"

I see Claire look incredibly awkward. "We work together."

"Hey," Owen says. "We gotta go."

"Okay." Claire agrees. "Come one."

Claire moves them back to a restricted area; simultaneously, her phone rings. She quickly answers it. "Lowery, I'm on my way back to you," Claire pauses before speaking again. "What do you mean 'use the Raptors'?"

I watch as Owen's face takes on a look of anger. Zach, Gray, and I look up to watch the helicopter fly above us.

"Take the kids," Owen orders. "Get them someplace safe."

Claire didn't have time to do anything; she didn't even have time to reply. The large door that kept most people out was forced open, and a mob flooded into the path, trying to escape the remaining Pterosaurs still flying around.

The five of us ran toward an abandoned Jurassic World Jeep and climbed in before we got trampled on and separated. That would not be a good thing. Owen sat in the Driver's seat, Claire in the passenger seat while Zach, Gray, and I climbed into the back, with me sitting in the middle.

"Drive!" Zach yells.

Owen floors the gas and puts the Jeep into reverse. He then backs up the Jeep until he finds a small area out of the way of the panicked people.

"This does not feel safe," Zack remarks.

"Can we stay with you?" Gray asks.

Claire lets out a sigh. "I am never leaving you as long as you live."

"No, no, no, him," Gray admits, putting his hand on Owen's shoulder. "Yeah, definitely him."

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\