Chapter One

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Jurassic World Characters, only my OC Characters.
I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Chapter One~~~

~~~Sophia's POV~~~

I look for Uncle Owen to see that he is doing another test with his Raptors. I let out a sigh. Looks like I won't be spending any time with him today.

I left my Uncle Owen because he was busy, so I headed into the park. Though I have seen most of the park many times, I still enjoy seeing the different dinosaurs inhabited in different areas.

I was walking around when I saw someone I hadn't seen in quite a while.

~~~Zach's POV~~~

I am not thrilled. The humidity that came with Costa Rica is something that I am not used to. Not to mention Gray's constant excitement and rambling about some dinosaur. My phone keeps on beeping. My girlfriend is getting on my last nerve. It probably didn't help that Aunt Claire had dumped my brother and me off on her assistant; neither of them seemed to give a crap about us. More interested in their work or the assistant's case, too busy talking away on her phone.

There were a lot of hot girls here. That helped immensely. I found myself staring at many of them and flirting with others, which helped my mood considerably.

"Zach?" A soft female voice says, shaking me from my thoughts. "Zach Mitchell?"

I look over to see and find a girl my age approaching me. There is something familiar about her...

"It's me, Sophia!" She adds softly.

Sophia? She was beautiful before we were in middle school, but now there are no words to describe how I see her. She is even more beautiful than before, and her curves have filled out more than they were.

"Sophia?" I finally manage to say. She lets out a soft smile and hugs me. Sparks run through my body with her touch. I never felt this way when I hugged my girlfriend, Bethany. Though we never actually became an official couple. We haven't even been on a date, only prom, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't count. At least, I think it doesn't.

She pulls back and looks over to Gray. "Gray, right?" she asks. Gray nods. "The last time I saw you, you were seven years old. You probably don't remember me. I'm Sophia. Zach and I were best friends in elementary school. We lost contact in middle school when I had to move and live with my Uncle."

"Right," Gray said, hugging her waist. "I think I remember you. You always gave me some chocolate when you came around."

Sophia lets out a soft giggle. "That's right." She runs a hand through Gray's hair, causing him to snuggle more into her stomach. "I can't believe you both here! Did you come with your parents?"

~~~Sophia's POV~~~

I saw Gray's shoulders fall slightly at my questions, but he said nothing.

"We're here with our Aunt Claire," Zach answers. "Though she dumped us onto her assistant, Zara."

I see a woman with long black hair talking on her cell phone. "She looks...professional. And not interested in what she is supposed to be doing. More interested in being on her phone."