Chapter Six

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Jurassic World Characters, only my OC Characters.
I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Chapter Six~~~

~~~Previous~~~

The five of us ran toward an abandoned Jurassic World Jeep and climbed in before we got trampled on and separated. That would not be a good thing. Owen sat in the Driver's seat, Claire in the passenger seat while Zach, Gray, and I climbed into the back, with me sitting in the middle.

"Drive!" Zach yells.

Owen floors the gas and puts the Jeep into reverse. He then backs up the Jeep until he finds a small area out of the way of the panicked people.

"This does not feel safe," Zack remarks.

"Can we stay with you?" Gray asks.

Claire lets out a sigh. "I am never leaving you as long as you live."

"No, no, no, him," Gray admits, putting his hand on Owen's shoulder. "Yeah, definitely him."

~~~Present~~~

Owen drives the Jeep to the Raptor Paddock. When he gets there, he stops the car without saying anything. Both Owen and Claire exit the car, both looking majorly ticked off. They approached Hodgkin.

Without a single word, Owen punched him hard in the jaw, which caused the three of us to laugh. That is what he deserves. He deserves more, but I suppose that will do for now.

The three of us sit there and watch the heated conversation outside. I seriously do not like him. Stupid man, thinking he can control the Raptors.

We waited until Owen and Claire walked off before leaving the Jeep. We head over to where the Raptors are. "Owen," Gray says. "Are they safe?"

"No, they're not," Owen answers.

"What are their names?" Zach asks, gazing at the Raptors.

Owen turns and points to the Raptors one after the other. "Well, you got Charlie. There's Echo. Here is Delta. This one's Blue. She's the beta."

Gray tilts his head slightly. "Who's the alpha?"

"You're looking at him, kid," Owen says smugly.

I walk into the cage and make my way over to Blue. I gently stroke her head. I hear Blue sniff slightly before letting out a growl of sorts. I follow her gaze to my shoulders. The wounds from the Pterosaur when it picks me up. "I'm fine. Just a little sore. It's nothing to worry about." She stops growling and lets out a chirp that I know is of understanding.

"Guys!" Claire called. "Come over here!"

I pat Blue gently before doing the same to the others and walking over to Zach and Gray. Zach puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close to his side as we walk over to Claire. Claire opens up the back of a large Jurassic World truck.

"See? Totally safe," She says, peering inside. "All right, get in."

The three of us reluctantly hop into the truck. There were only two seats, so Zach sat on one and Gray on the other. I was about to sit on the floor when Zach grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I let out a soft giggle while I blushed slightly. Looks like I'm sitting here then.

"If you need me, I'll be right up front. Just open that window." She points to the closed window behind us. "Okay? Put your seatbelts on."

We looked for seatbelts, but there weren't any, so we looked back at Claire. "Okay, so just...hold hands," Claire says before closing the doors and heading to the front.

Suddenly, the distant sound of a Dinosaur screeching makes us jump, Gray more than Zach and me. "Nothing's getting in here, right?" Gray says, his voice trembling.

Zach looks at Gray before speaking gently. "Hey. Do you remember that ghost at the old house? Remember the one in the garage? I protected you, right?"

"You made a battle axe from a ruler and a paper plate," Gray admits.

I let out a smile. I remember that day. I stay silent and listen to their conversation.

"Yeah," Zach continues. "See, nothing is gonna get you while I'm around, okay?"

"But you're not always gonna be around." Gray points out.

"Yeah, well..." Zach trails off briefly before continuing. "Hey. We're brothers, okay? We'll always be brothers, and we'll always come back to one another. No matter what."

"No matter what?" Gray questions.

"No matter what," Zach replies without hesitation.

Zach leans over and places his head on top of Gray's as he hugs him close to him.

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\