Chapter Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Jurassic World Characters, only my OC Characters.
I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Chapter Three~~~

~~~Previous~~~

Zach moved us around the valley before we came to an open gate. It looked broken and torn up. I have a bad feeling about this area.

"What happened here?" Zach asks before looking at Gray and me. "Guys. Off-road."

"But they told us to go back," Gray says.

"I agree with Gray," I tell him. "I have a bad feeling, a really bad feeling."

"I'm just worried you're not getting the full Jurassic World experience." Zach puts his finger to his lips and pushes the joystick forward, causing us to go through the gate.

~~~Present~~~

"No, no. Bad idea, bad idea," Gray said urgently as we peddled through the forest.

"Great idea!" Zach smiles.

"No! We're going to get arrested. They'll shave our heads, and we'll have to make root beer in the toilet." Gray says, panicked.

"What are you talking about?" Zach questions.

"Gray, I think you have been watching too much TV." I laugh while looking around us. I look at Zach. "What have you been allowing him to watch?"

"I have nothing to do with his imagination." Zach denies.

Zach pushed us forward until we saw four dinosaurs eating some of the leaves and the grass.

"There," Zach says. "You see? I told you. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four...'dinosauruses'."

I let out a laugh at Zach.

"Ankylosaurus," Gray corrects. "We shouldn't be here. And there are five dinosaurs."

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something? Look. One, two, three. Four." Zach counts.

Gray points at a reflection on the front of the sphere. "Five."

I feel my stomach flip as we slowly turn around to find a huge dinosaur rising above us. This dinosaur was unlike any other we had seen and was a carnivore that wanted to devour us, going by the look in its eyes. It is much bigger than the T-Rex and has longer arms, teeth and claws. This isn't good. It opened its mouth wide and let out a huge roar.

"Go, go, go!" Gray screams.

Zach tried to move the gyrosphere, but the dinosaur hit it with its foot, spinning across the forest floor and knocking us into several other dinosaurs like a pinball machine.

"Hold it together, man!" Zach cries to a screaming Gray.

We finally stopped spinning when the dinosaur came near us again.

"Drive! Drive! Go!" Both Gray and I scream to Zach.

Zach began moving the gyrosphere away, but one of the dinosaurs' tails rammed into us, propelling us into a tree and flipping us upside down. Zach tries moving the joystick, but nothing happens. We are stuck.

We watched in horror as the huge dinosaur fought the remaining Ankylosaurus. It tried to bite the shell but quickly realised it couldn't break through such a hard surface. Instead, it flips the shell over before biting the Ankylosaurus's head with a loud crack. I see Gray look away.

"We're safe in here, right?" Gray asks.

"Yeah, we're totally safe," Zach whispers, though I could tell he didn't believe that.

Zach's phone, which had fallen out of his pocket onto the ceiling of the gyrosphere, started vibrating, his Aunt Claire's face appearing on the screen.

"Zach!" I whisper urgently. "Get your phone, hurry!"

Zach and I attempted to grab the phone before it drew the dinosaur's attention to us.

"Zach, Sophia," Gray whispers.

"I almost got it," Zach says.

"Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"Look."

Zach and I look up to find the eye of the dinosaur staring into the gyrosphere, looking straight at us.

"We are so in trouble," I whisper.

The dinosaur turned the sphere around and began moving it back upright. One of its claws burst through the unbreakable glass, making our hearts skip several beats.

It opened its mouth and came straight for us. We all began screaming as the dinosaur's mouth tried to get them through the glass. It was unsuccessful. It clamped its teeth into the gyrosphere and hefted the whole thing into the air before slamming it back onto the ground, breaking all the glass behind us.

I watched as Zach began to undo his and Gray's seatbelts, and I quickly followed suit. When the gyrosphere slammed down for the third time, the three of us managed to slip out of it. Zach covered Gray and me as the dinosaur slammed the gyrosphere over us.

"Go! Go!" Zach screams. The three of us took off running as fast as we possibly could. We made it into a clearing; however, it wasn't long before the dinosaur barrelled through the trees. We stopped running when we came to the edge of a waterfall.

"We're gonna have to jump," Zach says, with no other option.

"I can't," Gray panicked.

"We need to. It will be alright; Zach and I are with you." I urge softly.

"Are you ready? One, two—Come on!" Zach shouts.

"Quickly!" I call out.

The three of us jumped off the cliff just as the dinosaur was about to catch us. We plunged into the water. A hand on my foot pulled me down further, and I could see Zach with a finger over his lips.

Finally, the dinosaur's shadow disappeared, and we quickly broke the water's surface, gasping for breath.

Zach gently takes hold of my arm and Gray's and helps us up to the bank. Gray lets out a low whimper before snuggling into my side. Of course, this causes Zach to look down at Gray. "You jumped."

"Well done, Gray. That was very brave." I praise softly, causing Gray's eyes to light up.

The three of us laugh as Zach pulls Gray close to his side, making me get pulled closer at the same time as Gray refuses to let go. We take a few moments to catch our breath and calm down. Zach is the first to stand up. Gray lets go of me, and Zach helps me up. "Come on. We have to keep moving."

I nod my head. "We need to find cover urgently."

We walk further in, trying to get as far away from the dinosaur as possible and try to get back to the park.

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\