Chapter Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Jurassic World Characters, only my OC Characters.
I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for future sexual content

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments/

~~~Chapter Two~~~

~~~Previous~~~

Zach hurriedly shoved his phone in his pocket just as a huge dinosaur came out of the water and ate the shark. It came crashing back into the water, sending a huge wave in our direction. Within seconds, we were all soaked from head to toe. Zach started laughing, and I realised how much he didn't do that anymore, especially since we had met earlier. I tried to deny it, but his laugh looked cute. It caused butterflies in my stomach.

"Hold on tight," the announcer says as the seats move below the pool. "We're going to give you an even closer look at our Mosasaurus."

Able to see the whole creature again, I was reminded of how huge the animal was. It swam around and quickly gobbled up what was left of the shark, which wasn't a lot. The crowd started cheering loudly at the dinosaur's actions.

"It has 88 teeth!" Gray exclaimed.

"Hey, you wanna see something else cool?" Zach asked.

"Yeah!" Both Gray and I agree.

~~~Present~~~

The three of us went to the monorail that would take us to the Gyrospheres. I haven't been to this attraction yet, so this should be fun.

Zach and Gray sit together while I sit on the seat in front of them. I kept glancing at Zach but looked in the other direction when he felt my gaze. I watch Zach pull out his phone and press the 'Decline' button to Bethany's video call again. She has kept on ringing and texting him since we met earlier.

"If Mom and Dad get divorced, will one of us be with Mon and the other with Dad?" Gray asks completely out of the blue.

I turn my attention to Gray. "What?" Zach asks in disbelief. "Why would you say that?"

"Because they are," Gray says without hesitation.

"No, they're not getting...They're not getting divorced." Zach denies. "Look, you haven't been around long enough. They've always been that way."

"They get mail from two different lawyers." Gray states.

"That doesn't mean anything," Zach comments hesitantly.

"I Googled. They're divorce lawyers." Gray adds sadly.

A tear ran down Gray's cheek. I just wanted to hug him tightly and comfort him.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. Okay? I'm gonna be gone in two years anyway. All my friends' parents are divorced." Zach looks over and sees tears coming from Gray's eyes. "Hey, knock it off. You gonna cry?"

"Zach," I warn.

"Look, you're gonna get two of everything. Right? Two birthdays, Two Thanksgiving. Two-" Zach starts, but Gray cuts him off.

"I don't want two of everything," Gray said tearfully.

"Yeah, well, it's not up to you. There's a point you have to grow up." Zach states.

"Zach, shut up." I take tissues out of my bag and hand them over to Gray. "Look, Gray; my parents went through a divorce, too." Gray wiped his eyes and looked up at me. I saw the pain in his eyes, which was reflected in my own eyes when my parents divorced. "I'm not going to lie; it was difficult and unfair. But it is something you can get through. I promise. Your parents don't love you any less, okay? "