~Chapter 5: A Day on the Space Shuttle

"Its so dry!" Len winned. Killua looked in addmiration at The Red Planet from the view of his top bed window. "Its amazing..." he murmured.

"Oh it would be for you!" Mikasa said from the bottom bed. She was reading a book that her twin was reading it too but stopped as soon as he saw Mars in view. Chizuko and Nezumi were busy having a scripted fight with wooden swords like 5 year olds. Rin was visiting Len in his top bed and they were building a tiny house with small glass boxes that they stole from Chizuko, who got them from Pluto. They were all in their combined room waiting for Sensi to finish the papers he was fiilling to start the training. So far, they went to over 8 planets including Lamora, Sandio, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn. They skipped Jupiter and now they were heading to Mars.

Chizuko and Nezumis' favorite one was Pluto. They loved all the snow, ice and  cold. They extremely liked the glass houses and fancy bluish white clothes that everyone was wearing. And thats why they made sure to get most of their soveniers from there.

Len And Rin loved Saturn the most. They loved how everything was so colourful. The most thing they enjoyed was sliding around the endless rings of Saturn, sure it was a bit bumpy, but they loved it. They spent all their money on food over their and got one sovenier or so.

Mikasa and Killua still didnt have a favorite but it seemed like they were going to like Mars!

"Team 529, to room 8." They heard Sebsi say through the microphone. They all groaned and got up. Whilst Len was going down, his elbow hit the glass house and not only did it crash but it also fell on the metallic floor and all the glass broke.

"You ruined the house!" Rin exclaimed.

"You ruined my glass boxes!" Chizuko shrieked.

"Im sorry, gosh." Len mumbled.

"What do you mean youre sorry?! Get me new ones!" Chizuko winned.

"Len, I can't believe you ruined the house spent a whole hour building!"

"Wow! Cool down ladies!" Nezumi said. "They are just glass boxes Chizuko,"

"Actually...no..." Rin and Len mumbled as they looked away.

"What?!" Chizuko exclaimed. "No way!!" She bent down and looked at the shattered peices of glass. "Nonononono!!!!! Those are the ones with silver peices in them!!! I cant beleive you ruined them!!!"

"Holy damn." Nezumi mumbled "Its okay Chiko! You can share mine!" Nezumi bent down and hugged his twin.

"Yeah Chizuko, you could do that," Len mumbled quickly.

"Shut up, you little peice of!" Chizuko got up and ran towards Len.

"Run for your life twinnie!!" Rin exclaimed. Len started racing outside while Chizuko ran after him at full speed.

They ran and ran and ran. Even passed room 8 about 4 times but never bothered to go in. Finally Chizuko caught up with Len and strangled him on the ground. "Idiot!" She punched him. "I will kill you!"

"Chiko no!" Rin and Nezumi said in the same time.

"No. Or even better," Chizuko smirked. "I'll go eat your candy! Even though I hate candy..." Chizuko got up and raced towards their room.

"NO! Don't you dare!!" Len got up and quickly followed her. He entered the room to find her gobbling up the purple chocolate. "You didnt!" Len flared. Chizuko smirked and ran outside whilst he followed her quickly.

They ran and ran and ran. Even passed room 8 about 4 times but never even bothered to go inside. Finally Len caught up with Chizuko and stangled her on the ground. "Idiot!" He punched her. "I will kill you!"