~Chapter 74: Aklahan

Team 529 couldn't sleep. Of course they couldn't sleep. They didn't even need to try to know that. So they just went to King Jonathan's office and sat there. King Jonathan was already in his room so they were alone. It was late at night and they were exhausted but their fear of what they would see if they sleep kept them awake. They decided to do something to pass the time faster. Since the time zones are different, they could call Sensi and that thought brought a smile to their faces.

"General Aklahan speaking, who is this?" They heard the obnoxious voice mumbled.

"Hey, Aklahan!" They exclaimed "It's us."

"Oh." They heard him sigh "It's, like, three in the morning, why are you calling?"

"Oh. Well. We thought the times zones will be different."

"Yeah. You're two hours ahead of us. It must be late at night there too."

"Well," they shrugged.

They heard a yawn from the other side "Dont worry though, you didn't wake me up." He sighed "Your teacher, the alien, is awake as well."

"Alien?" They chuckled

"Yeah. That guy never sleeps."

Team 529 laughed "We know! We tried once catching him asleep. Didn't work well. We got punished." The memory bought back sore memories of the hideous punishments Sensi use to give them. "We saw him sleep once though. He was ill and we just hanged around until he slept but we also fell asleep so we don't know if that counts..."

Aklahan let out a sleepy laugh. "Why do I not believe you?"

"We're not lying!"

"No no. You misunderstood. I believe you. I just find it hard to believe...get it?"

"Not really."

"Good. I'm sleepy. I'm not making sense anymore. Tell him to leave me alone! I want to sleeeeeep." Aklahan whined "Or no wait." His tone changed "Do that tomorrow. My work is nearly done today."

"Can you give us Sensi?" Len asked

"Shut up." Aklahan mumbled "You're going to have to bare with me until I'm done with this little bit and then I'll get up."

Team 529 rolled their eyes but smiled. "Whatever."

"What are you working on anyway?" Rin asked

"Stuff." He replied

"What stuff?"

"Boring stuff."

Team 529 shuddered "We feel sorry for you."

"You're next in throne idiots." He smirked "You'll suffer through worse than this."

"Shut up." They groaned

He laughed

"Why don't you become King and leave Sensi come back?" Chizuko asked bluntly

"Ew King? I don't want."

"I know right?" Killua agreed "No one would become King with their own choice."

"Exactly. I feel sorry for him. I really do. That's why I'm helping." Aklahan shrugged.

"You're not helping enough." Team 529 huffed.

Aklahan replied rudely "Do you want me to stop helping?"

"No!"

"Then don't tell me your invalid opinions." Aklahan smirked.

Team 529 frowned.