Stupid Ayan...

Aman cursed as he juggled with his cell phone before picking it up.

" On my way, asshole..." He hung up.

Aman was extremely nauseous, he had not seen this coming with Naomi. He didn't get a good look at that hideous guy but he was sure they share an illicit relationship, maybe he was an ex. Someone Kyle doesn't know about.
He needs to get to the bottom of this shit. Maybe Naomi isn't who she feigns to be.
He was disappointed that he thought she was someone perfect for Kyle, but he had to agree that things or even people are many times 'too good to be true'.

✿✿✿

As Aman set foot on the 13th floor he was met with a hysterical stare from his younger brother.

" Look... I am sorry..."

" Save it, big brother. You can say whatever you want. You're the boss..."

" Ayan... Don't..."

" To your nine o'clock, it's the Shaws. They are waiting for 1 hour to put the deal to bed..."

" Thea?" Aman asked walking towards the cabin.

" She went to the airport... "

" Oh! damn... Logan... " He pushed the door open. So, he was coming today itself. Aman has lost the track of time. Almost a month had passed and they still were stuck on finalizing the place. They were way behind their targets. Things that had to be done before Logan coming to Mumbai were still at the threshold.

" I am so sorry. I thought we were going to meet on Saturday. " Aman quickly adjusted his light blue shirt as he sat on the chair in front of the real estate giant Rajiv Shaw. He was the one showing the Raichands, three perfect places for their restaurants.

" I am flying out on Friday. So, I thought why not close the deal today itself. The sooner, the better. Also, Mr. Raichand, you and your partners happen to like those properties and I am here to give you the best of the deals so why stall..." Mr. Shaw was one hell of a person. He must be in this late forties but his level of experience and expertise was beyond any doubt.

Ansh had been doing business with him for a long time and Aman didn't doubt his father's connections or contacts.

" Mr. Shaw, I am not stalling. We are just waiting for what if we find someplace better."

" I understand your concern. But, those are the prime locations in the downtown as well as in the suburbs. A lot of other investors are interested in freezing the deal but I'm delaying them, for you... " The last line was said in a slow yet pressing tone to make Aman realise its importance.

Everyone has flaws and shortcomings, Aman's was that he couldn't take quick decisions. He needed time and enough analysis of pros and cons before he came to a firm conclusion.

" Ah-uh... Mr. Shaw, I think we've already decided. But give us few 
days to process the plan. The first two are perfect, we're still confused for the third one." Ayan chimed in coming to his brother's rescue.

" Fine, then boys. You've got the week. See you soon." Shaking hands, he left.

Aman and Ayan sat in a couple of minutes of absolute silence.