"Yes love?"

"You can put me down if I'm too heavy for you? I know I'm not the smallest."

He was silent, he locked the door while still carrying me and headed to the front door. He opened it with ease but he didn't close it. Instead he takes me to the bedroom and sits me on the bed.

"Tom you forgot to-"

"I want you in nothing but your bra and underwear when I come back." I look at him shocked. "But I-." He holds his finger up and I close my mouth. He walks out leaving me alone, I'm not ready for sex not yet I mean he doesn't know but he was my first kiss! I haven't done anything. I couldn't help but overthink about it, my hands started shaking a little. I don't want to, I hope he understands that. I just need to calmly tell him that, yes nice and easy. "Rebecca why aren't you"

"I don't want to have sex!" He looked at me stunned, well that also works Idiot! "I hope you can understand that." I look down, please don't be mad at me.

I can hear his footsteps getting closer, his fingers gos under my chin lifting it up. He's making me look him in the eye, please don't be disappointed. "Rebecca, I wasn't planning on having sex with you tonight. Remember there is going to be a night where I do plan to hopefully make you mine but it's not tonight and I would never make you do something you aren't comfortable with." He kisses my lips softly, I kiss him a little harder, he chuckles pulling away and unzips my dress.

"Now please Rebecca get undressed, I won't ask you again." I blush and take my dress off slowly, he started rolling up his sleeves but still made eye contact with me. I go to remove my shoes but he stops me. "Leave those on." I smile and nod my head, he takes my hand and pulls me off the bed. "Where are we going?

"My closet." I give him a strange look. "Don't question me, come on." We walk in and inside there is a full length mirror, we stop right in front of it. "Now I want you to start doing this at least once a week, two if I think you need to."

"Do what?"

"I want you to say five things you love about yourself and I want you to look like this when you do it, for now I'll be here with you so I know you're doing it right."

"Okay but can I ask why?"

"Do you think you're beautiful?"

"N-yes."

"Were you about to say no?"

"Maybe.."

"Rebecca?"

"Sorry, It's hard sometimes because I do think I'm beautiful but when I get in front of a mirror. Especially when I have to look at all of me this way, all my insecurities are out. My arms, thighs, stretch marks, and sometimes my breasts are one of them. Wow, I guess I'm just insecure. Can we not do this now please." I turn my head away from the mirror. I've looked too long and it made me see everything about myself I don't like. He stops me and holds me in place, I try again but he won't let me move.

Tom's pov

"I won't make you say it this time but I want you to look at yourself."

She sighs and looks back at her body, I smile and kiss up her neck. "You look so beautiful like this love."

"Really?"

"Yes you really do. Now, you wanna know the five things that I love about you?" I run my hands up her body, she nods her head biting her bottom lip. I kiss her forehead and raise her arms. "I love these beautiful arms, the way they wrap around my neck to pull me closer to you." I kiss them and she smiles, turning around to me. "Princess, look back at the mirror please."

"But I wanna look at something sexy."

"Turn back around and you will." She laughs and turns back. "Oh you think you smooth."

"It worked didn't it."

"Maybe a little.." She mumbles and I bite her neck lightly, making her giggle. "That's another thing I love about you, your giggles are so cute. When I hear them it makes my mood instantly better and I will never get tired of them."

I tickle her sides, making her giggle even more. "Okay! Okay!! Please move on so you can stop tickling me!"

I chuckle and put my hands on her hips. "Number three is your curves. I love your curves, the way your body is shaped, the way it looks and that's including your beautiful stretch mark." I run my hands over her stomach and she lets out a shaky breath. "These are just a part of your natural beautiful love."

She looks herself up and down in the mirror not with fear but with confidence, finally seeing herself the way I see her. "Number four, I love how sweet and kind you are, you are probably one of the sweetest girls I have ever met." I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek over and over. She giggles and it's like music to my ears, I could stay in this moment forever.

"Alright alright, I understand."

"You do?"

"Yes, I guess-"

"You guess?"

"I believe I'm sexy, cute and beautiful.....thank you."

"You're welcome Princess....you wanna hear what number five is?"

"Yes, I would like to hear number five."

"Well number five may seem silly but.." I lift her up on the dresser away from the mirror. "I love picking you up and carrying you, you are not too heavy nor will you ever be. I love seeing the look in your eyes when I hold you, you seem so happy and that is all I want you to be. So please don't ever be afraid to ask me to carry you."

I move her hair out of her face, she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. "And I hope when I want to carry you will let me, do I have your permission Princess?"

She smiles and kisses my lips, I wrap her legs around my waist. She pulls away with a smile. "Yes Daddy, thank you I really needed that." She plays with my shirt, I grab her hand and kiss it. "Anytime darling."

"You know I wouldn't mind being carried to the bed."

"Oh really?"

"I mean you just went on and on about how you like it soooo why not use it to my advantage, I mean I am a princess after all." She says with a smirk.

"You're not just a princess Rebecca...." I pick her up quickly and carry her out the closet. She laughs and hangs on tight. I toss her on the bed gently making her squeal. climbing on top of her, pinning her hands above her head. "You're my Princess."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey you guys, I know this chapter took so long just been working and I have been having some family emergencies and it's been hard but we are pushing through . I did post though so that's a plus but again, I hope y'all are safe. Love, Tallmamma21