Chapter 9

Tom's pov

She hesitated for a second, I can see the wheels turning in her head. Seeing her fight with herself if that's what she wants.

After a few minutes she nods her head slowly and turns around still on her knees. I take in a deep breath, I don't think I thought this plan through.

No matter, I put my hands on her hips. Raising her bum up lighty and pulling her stockings down slowly. Once they're completely off, I hear a gasp escape her lips.

I see she is looking down with a light blush, I was confused as to why until I noticed she is wearing lace red and black panties. I really didn't think this through.

I clear my throat, grabbing the cream. I rub some in my hands and slowly apply it. She lets out a hiss and moves her little bum away.

"No princess, I know it hurts now but thus cream will help it later." I say pulling her back.

"O-okay." She says softly, I smile and continue to apply the cream. She squirms a little but eventually stops and lets me rub it all in.

Once I'm done, I blow air out of my mouth softly over it, making her shiver. Smirking I pull away cleaning the cream off my hands with a napkin.

"You can sit now princess."

She turns to sit down on the sofa but I stop her by bringing her in my lap. She lets out a small giggle and lays in my neck. I smile, rocking her back and forth.

"You okay princess?" She shakes her head no looking up at me. "What's wrong?"

"I want my onesie." She whines pointing towards the wardrobe. I chuckle, wrapping her legs around my waist so I can carry her.

"You ready?" She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. "weady."

"One...two...three." I say jumping up from the sofa making her squeal and hold on tight.

I find my balance and walk over to the wardrobe opening it to see she has at least six onesies.

"Which one princess?" I ask, rubbing her back.

"You pick I dwon't care." I smile, taking her stitch onesie out and close the wardrobe. "Yay! I wove stitch!"

"Well good thing I picked this one." I say, making her giggle. I take her to the bathroom sitting her on the counter.

"Can I undress you?"

"Why not I means you've seens my bum bum." She says lifting her arms up, I chuckle lighty taking the rest of her clothes off. Seeing her lace panties and bar.

"Maybe I should just leave you like this." I say slowly, licking my lips, she blushes, trying to cover herself up.

"C-can you p-put it on pwlease....Daddy."

She says biting her bottom lip, looking at me so innocently.

She is going to ruin me.....

"Alright princess I'll put it on you this time." I whisper in her ear, She turns away from me.

"What's wrong little one?

"N-next time? As in y-you wanna see me a-again?" She asked shyly, still not looking at me.

"Yes and hopefully many times after that." She blushes as I finish putting the onesie on her.

"All dones?"

"All done and look how cute you are babygirl." She giggles softly.

"Carry mes pwlease." I pick her up again and take her to the sofa. She yawns and lays in my neck. "Are you sleepy babygirl? "

"Only a little bits." She yawns again. "Hey!!" She yells moving her head from my neck, looking at me. "Ah, inside voice princess."

She giggles softly. "Sworry but ums did you takes me home last times?"

"Yes I did princess."

"But how did yous know where I live? You follow mes homes?"

"No darling, I asked Ace, then I drove you home and took a taxi back here to get my car."

"...oh." She says poking my nose. I playfully bite her finger, making her squeal. " T-that scary." She whispers going back in my neck sleepy.

"Okay princess, I'm gonna take you home now." She just nods lighty wrapping her arms around my neck. I kiss her forehead softly, standing up from the sofa. I grab her bag, clothes, and her shoes. I open the door and head out to the front of the club.

Rebecca's pov

"So are you gonna tell us what's going on?" I hear someone say. I don't knows where we are butttt i dont cares, I'm comfy.

"We are taking her home. She is in her little space and I don't wanna make her come out of it." Tom says getting in a car, with me in his lap. I smile and look back sleepy.

"Yeah I'm a wittle and yous cant makes me be bigs if I don't wanna bes."

"Hey don't be rude." He says lightly pinching my hip. "Owie." I whine and cry softly. "Daddddyy hurt meess."

He kisses my forehead. "Im sorry darling but you don't get to be mean because you're sleepy, okay princess? " He asked, kissing my tears away. "Yes.."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Tom."

"Rebecca."

"Yes Daddy." I whisper so only T-Daddy could hear me, he smiles and kisses my neck. "Good girl."

I lay back in his neck yawning. "Nows I sleepy."

"You wanna go to sleep, I'll wake you up if you want?"

"Nope." I say playing with his tie. He smiles, rubbing my back. "Chris do you still have the bottles?"

"Yes, they should be in the minnie fridge between the seats in the back. Evans, can you grab him one. "

Cars have fridges....coooolllss.

"What do you want princesses? Milk, orange juice or apple jui-."

"Apple juice is the bestest juice!!!" I say excited and giggle. "Apple juice it is, Evans pass one up here."

"Yay!"

"Princess again use your inside voice." I pout but nod anyway, I just wants my juice.

Once I see it I make grabbing hands. "Juice, I want juice pwlease."

"No I'll do it, open your mouth." I opens wide and he puts the tip of the bottle in my mouth. I start sucking on it, hmm apple juice is always yummy.

"Don't drink it to fast, you're tummy will hurt." Daddy says holding the bottle for me, I cans feel my eyes get heavy and lay back in his neck.

I slowly can feel myself drifting away and before I knock out all I hear is..

"Sweet dreams princess."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey, I know its been a minute but I just didnt know if I wanted to keep going with this book or not but I think Im gonna keep going for now. Hope you all are safe and in your homes stay happy. Love, Tallmamma21 🥰🥰