Chapter 12

Tom's pov

"Tom you really didn't have to buy me so many things, I mean I'm grateful but you didn't need to fill the backseats." She says looking at the back, it was filled all the way to the top. "My baby deserves everything she wants, I'm surprised you didn't want more."

"I don't like asking for things and no one as ever wanted to buy me so many beautiful things." she says softy, I smile grabbing her hand, kissing it lightly. "Well get used to it Princess because I'm prepared to buy you the world."

I say as we pull up to my home. She looks out the window with wide eyes. "You live here?"

"Yes, well when I am here in the states. I have a home in London as well, which is beautiful by the way and maybe one day I can take you."

"I would like that." she blushes smiling and kisses my cheek. We get out of the car and take everything inside, which took about thirty minutes. After we put the last few bags in the spare room, I pulled her down on the bed making her giggle. "Finally we are done."

"I'm so exhausted from today, my body aches." she says sleepy, wrapping her arms around my waist. "No princess, you still owe me my show. I mean that was our deal, wasn't it?"

She blushes and hides in my neck. "Can I do it later please? I am really sleepy nows." She whines getting comfortable in my neck. "Lay downs pwlease." She says poking my chest making me chuckle. I kiss her forehead, laying us down. "Alright princess, we can take a nap but after it showtime alright?"

"Yes Daddy." she whispers and just like that she was out like a light. I smile, feeling my eyes get heavy, letting my body drift and just focusing on the warmth from having my baby in my arms.

*Two hours later*

"Daddy...Daddy wake ups." I opened my eyes to see Rebecca on top of me. "What is it Princess? Is everything okay? Are you hurt?" she shakes her head no. "Then what is it honey?" She plays with her hands looking down. "I have to use the potty but Is don't knows where t-to gos, Im sworry for waking you."

She pouts, I rub my eyes and stand from the bed. She looks confused until I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and I start walking to the bathroom. "Don't be princess, I'm glad you did, wouldn't want you to pee yourself now would we."

"No."

"That's right, I am so proud of you for letting me know baby."

"Really?"

"Yes my smart little." I kiss her cheek, making her blush and smile. I put her down right in front of the bathroom door, she runs inside but closes the door softly making sure to not let it slam, she is so cute. After about ten minutes she comes out smiling. "Did you wash your hands?"

"Of course, who wouldn't wash their hands after using the bathroom?"

I smile and shake my head " You be surprised Princess."

"That's gross."

"Yes it is." I say with a chuckle, I pick her back up and take her back to the guess room. "Are you still sleepy baby?"

"No not really, you?"

"Nope wide awake." I say putting her on the bed, she looks at her bags and blushes. "Do you want your show n-now?" I smirk putting my hand under her chin, making her look up at me. "I would like that but only if you are ready and want to Rebecca, do you want to?"

"Y-yes."

"As much as I love the way I make you stutter, I need that to be a clear yes. Now let me ask you again, do you want to do this Rebecca?" I say in my dominant voice, her eyes widen. She pulls away from my hand and looks at the bag I'm assuming has the lingerie. She takes a deep breath and looks me in my eyes. "Yes, I want to do this for you Daddy." I smile kissing her lips lightly. "Such a good little."

Rebecca's pov

Okay I am really doing this, it's just putting on sexy underwear right? No big deal....what the hell am I saying!! It's a huge deal for me!!!

No..no you wanted to do this, you made a deal...but what if-"

"Is everything alright in their Princess?"

"Yes, everything is fine."

I yell back, I was in the bathroom already in one of the sets he bought me, the first one I wanna show him is black, it has a see-through robe. Even though you couldn't see it, the bra had roses on it and so did the underwear. Most of it was see through except for the import parts that needed to be covered. I looked in the minor, letting out a deep breath.

"D-daddy?"

"Yes Princess?"

"Can you please close your eyes I don't want you to see till I'm right in front of you."

"Of course I can sweetie."

"..."

"....."

"Did you close them?" I hear him chuckle making me a little more nervous. "Yes, they are close."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay, I'm coming out." I slowly open the door and see his hand covering his eyes, I giggle. "Can I open my eyes now darling?"

"Wait just a moment." I stood right in front of him not to close and put my hands behind my back.

"O-okay now you c-can look." He removes his hand and smiles. "Look at you, my beautiful little. Can you give me a twirl?"

"Twirl?"

"A spin Princess, give me a spin." He said laughing. "Oh." I blush, of course it means spin! What else would it mean! "Okay um how do you want me to do it?"

"Any way you want princess, I'll be happy with whatever you do." He said smirking, I blush and slowly twirl. I stop when my back is turned to him and bend down, I glance at him to see he is shifting on the bed. I giggle standing up straight. "Do you like it?"

"Very much princess." I smirk getting on my hands and knees, I slowly start crawling towards him. Once I'm in front of him I sit on my knees. "Can we play music?"

"Of course we can but may I ask why Princess?" He said putting his fingertips under my chin. He lifted it, making me look into his dark green eyes. "Um because I wanna give you un a s-show, c-can I give you a show....Daddy."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey you guys, my laptop is amazing but I have been working a lot of hours so I've been really sleepy. I did post though so that's a plus but again, I hope y'all are safe and in your homes stay happy. Love, Tallmamma21 🥰🥰