(Aditya) "But I guess this work only elders can do of how to convince Shomi mom because if we talk to her she would understand that something is fishy and she would never confront with her feelings"

(Nandini) "Yes uncles and aunties I guess Adi is right. So what do we do now"

(Gautami) "Don't worry about that I would start speaking to her indirectly and by this I could also remover her fear that her daughter's life would get tarnished"

(Ragini crying went and hugged Gautami) "Thank you mom for supporting us like this"

(Khushi) "Now please will you all stop the senti talks, its time for celebration"

(Sahil) "I guess Khushi is right let's party because we know that DP Uncle and Shomi Aunty would accept each other's feelings very soon"

The elders started their planning to make Shomi and DP confess feeling for each other and youngsters were in their own world as they were planning on how Shomi and DP's wedding would be. All were happy. Swara was happy seeing Sanskar happy but she knew it was not his real happiness. She also knew that she would give Sanskar his real happiness and she was pretty excited for the curtain to fall.

The days passed by very fast and all were excited for Raglak's wedding. In between all this Laksh's mom Gautami and Khushi's mom Shweta started talking to Shomi indirectly on how second chances in life are so important and they must be brave enough to face it. They also told about second marriages and how people of the society are still narrow minded in the 21st Century. Shomi was confused but she never understood that it was all their plan probably because she was too busy with Ragini's wedding. But their talks did create turbulence in Shomi's heart and mind. One side her heart told her to accept DP in her life and on the other side her mind debated that she should not fall in this trap again. She was confused but she tried to divert her mind in the preparations and she didn't want to indulge too much in her thoughts.

One day almost a week before Raglak's wedding, DP called Shomi

(DP) "Good Morning Sharmishthaji, I hope I am not disturbing you?"

(Shomi) "No not at all DPji, may I know the reason for your early call this morning, is there something important?"

(DP) "I don't know how to ask and I don't even know if it is correct but can I give away Ragini at the aisle if you don't mind?"

Shomi was shocked at his demand and didn't know how to react as she thought what would the society think. Her thoughts were interrupted when DP spoke

(DP understanding her turmoil) "I know Shomiji you must be thinking what crazy demand have I put in front of you but as you know I have no kids and since I have developed a special bond with your kids, I really wanted to give her away to Laksh, I know you might be thinking what would society think but Shomiji I am more concerned about what you think. I don't give a damn about the society I just care about is your feelings. And you can always think before giving your answer and I am not pressurizing you into anything. If you feel that I am being stupid then be it and you can completely ignore me and I would not feel bad. Just think about it once. Thank you for your time and sorry for keeping you away from your chores. Take care and bye"

Before she could answer DP had kept the call. She was so elated that he thought about her feelings too. She was confused as to what would her decision be, she knew he was the right person to give away her daughter but she was still thinking about the society. Still DP's thoughts running in the mind, she was doing her chores. Around later that evening she received call from someone unexptected

(Shomi) "Why did you call me?"

(Person) "I see the cat has started speaking"

(Shomi) "Please do not waste my time Shekhar and please tell me why did you call?"