CHAPTER 1

It is the night time when everyone sleeps, there is a girl shown who is busy in writing her diary. She writes in her diary about LIFE

"LIFE is a pathetic. It is not pathetic but certainly Bullshit. You want to do something and you turn out to do something else. We lower middle class people already have money problem but in spite of that we need to struggle to get everything. It is as if that God has cursed us. Why does he always give all the problems to us? We middle class people struggle for everything, be it success, money, food and so on but when it comes to problems, we are the first one to suffer. God shouldn't have created us lower middle class people and poor people. God is just so mean. But I should Thank God for the beautiful family he has given me. My mom and my younger sisters, I love them. I guess I wouldn't have been able to survive this birth of mine without them. Mom is hardworking whereas Ragini is a sweetheart (she sacrificed her career her studies just because of some health issues and still she helps the family by taking tuitions. I want to just help her out and cure her once for all. I know its treatable disease but problem is money) and Nandini is the naughtiest and the life of this house. I have too many complains but none able to express. I just wish I had a magic wand and I could remove all the insecurities that I had within myself."

On the other hand there was a guy who was playing a guitar in the night while sitting on his bed

On the other hand there was a guy who was playing a guitar in the night while sitting on his bed. For him music was his pass time through which he could relieve his tension. After playing some music, he walked back to his computer desk and opened his laptop. He was also a diary writer but he was a techno freak. He always typed his personal diary on his laptop. He started typing

"Life is something that is worth living and fighting for

"Life is something that is worth living and fighting for. Life is freshness. Life is like a garden where people are like colorful flowers. The only thing I hate are the WOMEN who try to be in par with the guys. Don't they understand that they must listen to what MEN say. I know I am behaving like a Typical Male Chauvinist Pig but I cannot handle this fact. Though my mom and my sister are of the same category, it's hard for me to digest the fact. I hate girls who back answer men. Again I am a chauvinist. Eeks I don't understand why I think so low of all females. Might be because, I want to have control in their as well as my life. Might be. Though I am not sure either (chuckles at his thoughts). It's not that I am not surrounded by these kind of head weight girls because even my childhood friend Kavita is the same. She is bold, independent and wants to live life the fullest. My another best friend Sahil always tells me that why do I think about girls in this way but I have no answer for that. It's not that I hate my Mom, Uttara or Kavita it's just, I really don't know. Probably the reason can be the traumatic past that I had, which I haven't shared with anyone. Might Be. But I am scared to disclose the same. Anyways I don't hate girls but I don't like them too"