CHAPTER 19

Leap Continuation

Almost every weekend, the Bose family would go to the Maheshwaris (Sanskar's house) to help them with whatever they could. RP was very much impressed with the Bose Family and moreover he liked the spirit that the ladies of the house had shown. He liked the way they supported each other and they all were man in themselves and that's why they didn't need a male to take care of them. Uttara had started considering them as sister and she understood why Rajat had told that Swara is a gem. She was smart, witty and at the same time down to earth and hard working. Sharmishtha though was happy with Raglak's relationship; she wanted that her elder daughter aka Swara should have been the first one to get engaged. She was sad and happy both.

Sharmishtha is enjoying her university life. There was something budding between DP and Sharmishtha they got closer. They shared same wavelength and were very comfortable in each other's company. This closeness never diverted their mind for work. They both were totally into teaching. Meeting on regular basis, Swasan became stronger friends as ever. Even Sahil and Khushi had confessed their love and both the families were very happy with their decision. The worst affected was Kavita as she lost her friends. She was jealous of both Bose Family and Khushi. She decided to ruin Swara somehow for which she was going to take Sujata's help. There were was one more family who wanted to destroy the Bose and Maheshwari Family. They had been keeping an eye on their movements since the Café where Laksh and Ragini had met.

(Maheshwari House - Sanskar)

(Sanskar) "Good Morning, Mom, Dad and Uttara"

Goodmorning

(Sujata) "So how is all the work going on for Uttara's marriage?"

(Sanskar) "It is just going on in good speed. Especially with addition of Bose Family and Mittal Family, we will complete all the work well in advance"

(Sujata) "Oh please, even without them we would have done better"

(Uttara) "I don't know what problem you have with them especially the Bose Family but let me tell you mom, if they were not here I would have never understood what a family is."

(RP) "Uttara is right, the Bose family are so organized that we know what the next step is and where we are lagging behind. They have been exceptionally helpful."

(Sujatha) "Whatever. Even Kavita would have done that"

(Sanskar) "Kavita would have helped only if she will be free from her makeup and stuffs. Even in the preparation of Uttara's wedding, she is always late and you expect her to be as organized as the Bose Family (Sanskar chuckles)"

(Sujatha) "Why do you never say anything positive about her after all she is your friend?"

(Sanskar) "I know Kavita is my childhood friend. But do you know the reason why I still have maintained friendship with her. It is just because of you mom. I was never interested in her friendship it was you who forced me to. I was happy having Sahil as my friend but I didn't want to break her heart and that is why I am still maintaining the friendship. She always annoys me, sticks to me. It is as if I have lost my freedom, I don't like girls who stick around me and she is one of them."

(Sujatha) "You never had problem for so long, why all of a sudden you are having problem with her. Is it because of Swara? She is one middle class girl and her family is also like leech. She is your friend only for money and nothing else."

(RP shouted at Sujatha) "Have you lost it Sujatha. Just because they are middle class, you cannot call them leech. They have earned everyone's respect by being hardworking and nothing else. So don't point fingers at them. Don't forget Sujatha that even you were middle class girl, if my mom wouldn't have liked you, you wouldn't have been selected as my bride. So you better shut your mouth and I want no arguments from your side till Uttara's wedding and please you and Kavita do not create any drama."