CHAPTER 9

Hi Guys I am back.. Hope you guys missed me....

Love you guys for supporting me. I am elated that though I post like once in a blue moon, you guys still read it and like it.. Guys one honest opinion just in case you guys feel I am dragging, please let me know so that in the next chapter I could compensate for the same and enough of my chattering.

Recap : Three months leap

At the University

(DP) "Good Morning class"

Students in Unison, "Good Morning Sir"

(DP) "I have an interesting assignment for you guys. I want you guys to really put in your best. The assignment would be done in pairs. As this is a class of 40 students, a total of 20 pairs would be made. The pairs have been made based on the consultation of balance professors who teach you. This assignment has to be prepared and presented within a month. The best assignment would be selected and then that pair would be sent to present the topic in front of our Interim Prime Minister Bob Rae (he was the prime minister before Justin Trudeau). This is a competition that is going take place all over Canada. So if you want to be selected then be the best. The overall winners would be awarded a price of $20,000/- each. The project must contain the introduction of your topic followed by in depth discussion of the topic then its affect on modern economy and last how to overcome if we face the same situation in present scenario. So students are you all excited for this competition."

Students in Unison, "Yes Sir"

DP started announcing the names of the pairs. To everyone's shock, Swasan were paired together (because in class everyone knows that they always fight or argue), Khushi was paired with Sahil and Kavita was paired with some random person (I know its cliché).

Swasan were given topic - Asian Financial Crisis - 1997

Sahil and Khushi were given the topic - Chilean Crisis 1982

Kavita and the random person were given the topic - Dot-com Bubble

And likewise the rest of the pairs were given topics.

(DP) "As the pairs are announced, I would request all the students to sit in the same pair and I would hear no arguments on that"

Khushi happily sat with Sahil whereas Kavita was angry that Swasan were made pair and not Kavsan. Swasan had no expression. Their reaction was unmoved. Their face never gave their feelings about this whole pairing up thing.

(DP) "So guys I would be your mentor, so whenever you guys have doubts or you need clarity, you can always contact me. You can use all my classes for making of your projects.

This way it is easy for me to complete all the topics as I do not have teach them and when you present to your class, your fellow batch mates would learn."

All looked questioningly towards DP

(DP smiling) "Oh I forgot to say, every pair needs to present the topic in this class and others have to take the notes on the same. So at the end of the project submission, you need to make sure that you are sure about all the 20 topics. These topics would tested in your first semester. So guys be ready for your challenge. Along with that the other professors will also take class. So there is no ignoring of any subjects or topics. I will be eagerly waiting for your first semester results because I do not want any of your grades to go down. Am I clear"

"Yes Sir"

The day went on and now it was their Activity classes. So the students had gone to their respective rooms.