Rebecca's pov

I put my head down not wanting to see his reaction, I don't think I could take his disappointment if he didn't like it. The thought made my anxiety high, I started playing with my hands. I wore a pink see through shirt that was tied in a knot so my stomach showed. I also had on a black plaid skirt and pink knee socks that had bows on them.

I also put on some white high heels, they were leather round toe lace up platforms. I thought it was cute but the silence in the room has me rethinking my choice, why hasn't he said anything? Maybe I should....

"So um w-what do you um t-think?" I finally looked at his face, his eyes werent looking at me, more so my body. Even though I had some more clothes on his gazes made me feel more exposed. I was gonna say something else but he got up from the bed. He slowly made his way to me, walking around me. I noticed that he has changed his clothes, he wasnt buff but more fit. He walks around me a few more times then stops behind me. He kisses my ear, making me shiver. "My I?"

He asked, I didn't understand at first till his hand touched my arm softly. I blush, biting my bottom lip. "Y-yes." I can feel his smile on my neck. His hands move on my waist and slowly move up to my chest, I jump lightly. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes just wasn't expecting it."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no, you c-can keep going." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

Slowly running his finger tips down, feeling my curves. I close my eyes letting this new feeling consume me. I have never been touched like this, it feels good, really good....Am I supposed to feel this good just from touch? I hear him chuckle, he kisses my cheek. "How do you feel Princess?"

I blush, turning away from him. "G-good."

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Y-yes please."

"As you wish Princess."

He kisses my neck, lightly at first but then sucks on it. I bite my bottom lip, not wanting to let out a small moan. It was working till he bit my neck. I gasp and what is weird is I found myself leaning into his bite.

"Did you like that Princess?

"Y-yes Daddy, very m-much."

He turned my body to face him and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gently lays me down on the bed, pining my hands above my head. I blush and turn away from him. "Baby can you look at me please?" I shake my head, making him sigh. "Princess please look at me." I slowly turned my head back.

"You make a beautiful submissive Rebecca."

"R-really?"

"Yes and one night I'll praise you for being such a good, beautiful, sexy submissive. He leans down and kisses me softly. I feel his body pressed against mine. He was in between my legs, I guess he thought it was his turn to grind into me.

I let out a surprisingly loud moan making him chuckle.

"Well now I know your love language is touch Princess, another thing to explore on the night I make you mine but sadly that night is not tonight."

He whispered in my ear, pulling away from me and sitting up. "Now I'm sure we bought you some nightgowns, yes?"

"Yes um you did."

"Good, now go take a shower and change into it. You are spending the night here and dont worry I'll drive you to school tomorrow."

He kisses my forehead and gets off the bed, I grab his arm lighty. "Yes Princess?"

"Will you um still be here when I get out?"

"Of course, Im just giving you some privacy."

"Oh um are you going to sleep with me, you know like just sleeping?"

"Only if you want me to, is that what you want Rebecca?"

I smile, he only says my name when he is serious or to make sure its really what I want and honestly I like that he does. It shows me that he actually cares for me and my well being.

"Rebecca? Is that what you want?"

"Yes Daddy, thats what I want."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey y'all, sorry I haven't posted in a while just been going through a lot of stuff, hope your holidays was nice and again I hope y'all are safe and in your homes stay happy. Love, Tallmamma21 🥰🥰