Chapter 9

Thank You So much For 16k Views and 2k+ Votes :)

Thank You so much Commenting on Each chapter everyone I am really sorry i couldn't reply to them I am really busy this days and top of that my sickness :(

Dedicating This chapter to The 700th Followers as promised (There are two ) *Chuckling* bhavya2805 and crazybappa123

Chapter 9

He stood still in the same place she left him , silent tears soaked his cheeks . Her each word pricked his heart like a thorn .

How could You think Gauri I would reject you sexually ? What are you to me? You are my wife not a living creature to please me , How could She think that she is not worth enough to be loved? She deserved all the love and care in the world but he made her feel that She was worthless !

Omkara swallows the lump which was forming as he turns his head slowly to look at the direction She went , Omkara sees through the slight opening of the door , Seeing her curled up in the floor crying her out , Omkara pushes his foot towards their room .

Her muffled sobs hits his eardrums as his hands involuntarily pushed the door open . She knew he was here , Sitting up Gauri wipes her tears quickly cupping her cheeks trying to rub of the angry pained tears off .

Omkara moves his head to aside painfully seeing her trying her best not to show her vulnerability . Omkara eyes wells up as He sits beside her . Gauri looks to her front hugging herself .

"I-did-not-reject-you" Omkara whispers slowly turning his head towards her . Gauri closes her eyes as tears leaked out . She bites her lower lip

"I-walked away before I could do anything bad which we would regret later " He whispers slowly holding her forearm making her turn towards him

Gauri opens her eyes painfully as She sees him to reflecting the same , Both eyes welling up .

Omkara cups her face in his palms "Trust me You are too good the way you are - You deserve all the love and care Gauri -You do!"

"Then Why does My OWN HUSBAND doesn't give me then?" She asks slowly placing her hands over his which was in her cheeks , Tears rolls down falling on his palms

Omkara's heart shattered the way she asked him painfully "I am not good enough for you" he mumbles and tries to pull his palms back from her cheeks but Gauri holds it firmly against her cheeks leaning only his palms . She needs an answer today as always He cannot walk away from her .

"Why?" She cries asking him again "Why?" She repeats leaving his palms as She sobs hiding her face between her hands .

Omkara as on instinct pulls her close wrapping his arms around her as She sobs onto his chest hugging him tightly

"I ---You are too good Gauri" He whispers subconsciously kissing her hairs .

Gauri cries harder leaning herself more into him , The pain was too much for her to take in.

"Give me a reason" Gauri whispers painfully pulling away as She understands the position they were in .

Omkara missed the warmth in his arms as She moved away "I-can't " He mumbles standing up and walks away as always .

Gauri holds his wrist stopping him still sitting in the floor as She pleads through her eyes wanting him to answer

"I-am-Sorry" He chokes removing his fingers from his wrist as he takes steps backward as She stares at him with a hurt expression .