Chapter 18

Thank You For Voting this book in Infinity Awards saminthelostworld - This Book Won Third Place in Readers Choice ❤️️

The Song up is the Inspiration For this Chappy ❤️️

Chapter 18

It had been a few hours , Jhanvi and Tej had taken their leave whereas Gauri was in her room locked up. Omkara was down in the hall – his mind filled with thoughts what was he suppose to do and not to do! ,

Pinky after feeding Shakthi the soup walks in to the hall to see Omkara resting his head on the sofa headrest stressed with eyes closed . Pinky sits beside Omkara .

"Om beta"

Omkara opens his eyes blinking to clear his vision he sits up straight and passes a small smile at Pinky ,"Mama , Is Dada alright?" He asks concerned .

Pinky smiles "He is sleeping" , Omkara nods . "It feels nice to hear you call us Mama and Dada just like my girl- and-" Pinky pauses as she tell with utter sincerity "We wanted to have a son after Gauri , the longing for a son , you filled that space Om beta"

Omkara side hugs her "Hmm—Mama why so emo? – I'll always be your son whatever happens – just ring me up and I'll be in front of you Mama " ,

Pinky gives him a content smile , "And Mama when Gauri can call my parents as hers Why can't I?—You know Mama –My Mom and Dad on her sides now "

Pinky chuckles seeing Omkara pouting "So what you have Mama on your side—now come lets have dinner "

"Where is Gauri?—I didn't see her around since a while "

"Mama she is sleeping tired –I'll take the meal to the room"

Pinky nods "Okay then"

Omkara tries to stand up but stops and sits back seeing Pinky hesitating to tell him something

"Om beta –how is everything between you two?" She asks hesitating

Omkara's face falls "Fine Mama "

Pinky nods not wanting to poke her nose into their personal life She had seen the sadness in Gauri's eyes , "Om beta –Gauri doesn't think before she speaks with ones who are close to her –so in circumstances if she tells something which hurts you please don't take it to your heart –You might be wondering what type of a mother I am –without advising my daughter –I am here asking you things "

Omkara shakes his head negatively 'She is lucky to have you" Omkara says pressing her palms , "Look at Your Poor son too at times" He jokes to ease Pinky .

Pinky chuckles "How lucky we are to get you"

Omkara holds her palms in his "To be honest Mama none is lucky to have someone –when someone new joins we are expected to adapt and compromise so that we could balance each other –And I am happy that I got this loving family which is mine now and Mama , Gauri has let go many things for me and I am not sure whether I'll be able to make it up for her but I'll try –I promise you , Mama –I'll try to give everything and anything your little girl wants "

Pinky smiles through her tears "May god bless you both"

Omkara closes the door behind him walking in with two plates of food . He sees Gauri in the bed curled up .

"Gauri" he taps her lightly taking a seat beside her in the bed . Omkara sees the dried tears in her cheeks . Gauri stirs opening her eyes with a pounding headache .