Elliot Meets Mature Riley

Subway Station

Riley and Maya were wearing cheerleader uniforms.

"Well, another year we're not going to be cheerleaders." Riley sighed.

"Why do you make me do these things? Pom-poms are stupid and pyramids made of humans freak me out." Maya told her.

Maya then looked at her legs.

"And what are these?" Maya asked shocked.

"These are your legs," Riley told her.

"Have you ever seen anything so white?" Maya asked.

"One time when I looked into the sun."  Riley smiled.

"These need to be put away. We have to go to Demolition right now and get clothes...Because you know they're gonna find out we took these things."  Maya told Riley as she pointed to the uniform.

"But my curfew's in fifteen minutes," Riley told her.

"But they're having a sale. Vintage t-shirts." Maya told her.

"Ooh, I do love t-shirts that other people have already loved." Riley smiled.

"You are the only person I know that has to be home by seven," Maya told her.

"I know even El has a longer curfew then. Just because he's more 'mature'
It's ridiculous. They treat me like a baby." Riley told her.

"Who?" Maya asked.

"Ma, dada and Elly," Riley said like a baby.

Maya looked at her weirdly.

"It's time I was treated like the woman I am. I am going to Demolition!" Riley decided.

"That's the spirit!" Maya began leaving but then turned around.

"You're not really coming, are you?" Maya asked.

"Nah. Wait. You know what? I am. I am old enough to stay out past seven o'clock. What's the damage for this, in your professional opinion?" Riley asked.

"Broken curfew? Chump change. The whole thing blows over by Wednesday." Maya told her.

"Worth it! Let's do this!" Riley began leaving the station.

"Great! See you Wednesday." Maya followed her.
______________________________________

Matthews Apartment

Elliot was sitting at the dinner table on his phone. While Topanga, Cory, and Auggie were sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Come on, Auggie. Just pick a babysitter." Cory told him.

"Why do you have to go anywhere? Aren't you happy with me?" Auggie said in an innocent voice.