Lunch with royalty : Part 2

(A/N Hey guys I know I haven't updated in the longest time. I have just been going through a hard time. But anyway enjoy this chapter. Em xxx) 

Alya's POV

We were finally on our way up to the palace. I turned to talk to Mari but she was in her own world. S he was fidgeting with her fingers. When Marinette does that you know that she is nervous about something. I waved my hand in front of her and she snapped her attention to me. "Hey are you OK ". I asked worried about her because I don't want her to have another panic attack. "Ya, just a bit nervous " She replied shyly. I was about to say something to her the limo came to a sudden halt.  "We're here" Rose squeaked in excitement. 

We all got out of the limo and The Crown Princess of China Bridgette and her brother Marin. We all bowed and Princess Bridgette and Prince Marin made there way down to us. To our surprise the young royals were dressed casually but business like as well. 

Bridgette

Bridgette's outfit 

Bridgette's outfit 

Marin.

"Hello everyone, Its a pleasure to have you all to join us for lunch and I am very excited to get to know every single one of you

"Hello everyone, Its a pleasure to have you all to join us for lunch and I am very excited to get to know every single one of you. "Hi Chloe". Bridgette announced. "As you k w this is Marin my younger brother and this is our aunt Tikki and her fiance Plagg. " Follow us to the dining room" Bridgette continued. 

The class followed the royal family to a beautiful but modern dining room with a the table filled with cakes and sandwiches also cookies.   

We all sat down and we were served then suddenly Bridgette and Marin stood up and announced that they would like to get to know us one by one. They called Chloe and I out first also Nino and Nath. We were back in about 20 minutes. Next was Alix, Kim, Max and Sabrina. After them Mylene, Ivan, Rose and Juleka. Next was Tori, Lila Ms. Bustier and Adrien and Lastly Marinette. 

Marinette's POV 

It was finally my time to speak to my siblings privately. I would out to the hall calmly once the door closed i jumped on top of my siblings. "Marinette we have some news" someone said from behind us. It was Mama and Papa"What is it?" I asked. "You are to be wed at the age of 24 " Papa said excitedly. I was dumbfounded I wanted to cry but I asked who "To Chat Noir Prince of France and England. "Chat !" I whispered. "Yes my dear "Mama said. "I think it is time to go back to the hotel" I inquired. "Mama when will Mari get to meet Chat?" Bri said as she squeezed my hand. "The traditional identity banquet will be held next week you may bring Chloe and Alya". "Ok Mama I will see you all for some preparations tomorrow".    

No ones POV 

The class went back to the hotel and relaxed for the rest of the day. It was now time and everyone was asleep except for Marinette. She kept on thinking about how she had to marry her childhood best friend. She eventually feel asleep but in tears. 

(Hey guys I'm soooooooooooo sorry for not updating earlier. But next week i gave mid term and I promise i will update as soon as possible.Anyway thanks for reading as always. Em xxx) 

BTW this is Tikki and Plagg