Lunch with Royalty ; PART 1

No Ones POV 

After a well rested night of sleep the class made their way down to their private area provided by the hotel for breakfast. Ms. Bustier clapped her hands signaling that she had an announcement to make "OK class I hope you all had a good night sleep. Its 9:30 now and we shall be going up to the palace at 1:30pm for lunch with the crown princess and her brother and please wear something nice. So finish up and get ready" It was 11:30 by the time the class finished up and headed back to their rooms.  

All of the girls found a dress on their beds and a note that read 

Hey Name. Made this dress for you, hope you like it ~Mari xx

Marinette's POV

I had finished earlier than everyone so I went to put the girls dresses in their rooms and hopped into the shower. I was in the middle of my shower when Alya shouted out to me that she was going to get ready with the rest of the girls and Nino was getting ready with Nath and Kim and Max. I shouted a OK. 

When i was finished Adrien came into our room "Hey" I  said and he pulled me into a hug and tried to kiss me but I just pushed his mouth away "Not until you shower, get dressed and brush your teeth" I exclaimed, "Nooooo I want kisses nooow" Adrien whined like a 5 year old who wanted some sweets (candy)

I finally got dressed into this, 

Adrien's  POV 

I was showered and dressed in this,

When i came out of the bathroom Marinette was standing in front of me

When i came out of the bathroom Marinette was standing in front of me. I looked at her in awe and I'm sure i was drooling. I was cut out of my daze when Marinette giggled. "You look gorgeous My Lady! Ready to go ?" I stated and held my hand out for her to take. Mari nodded in reply and she took my arm and we chatted until we heard the elevator ding. When we walked out we realized we were the last one there. Marinette was immediately attacked by the girls with thank yous and other things. "What was that about ?" I inquired. "Well apparently Mari made every girl their dresses including Ms. B, Tori and even Lila". Ivan exclaimed. "Really?!" I said in astonishment. I mean is very talented and i knew she was a quick worker but i still couldn't believe that she did about 11 dresses in a matter of time.