Banquette: Part 2

No one's POV
Ladybug and Caht Noir were walking in the garden having small talk until L.B started running Chat ran after her and was shouting "M'lady where are you going". All she said as a reply was "Somewhere secret". Chat looked at her confused, but still ran after her.

Then out of no where Ladybug stopped when she cam to a wall of roses. "Follow me" Ladybug said while smirking. Chat did as instructed and followed his lady through a secret door.

Ladybugs POV
I led Chat to my secret garden, once we entered I sat on the swing.

I felt so cliche. He started pushing me and my shoe fell off but instead of that Cinderella moment I kicked off the other shoe and started to run around in the mud. Soon enough Chat joined in. I think this was the first time I didn't feel upset about our marriage,maybe it will work out? Anyway soon enough our alarms went off and this was it we would reveal ourselves to each other.

Chats POV
I don't think I've laughed so much since Mari and I broke up, we still hang around for Nino and Alya but when we were alone it cam get really awkward. I've also noticed that she seemed to be sad and distance and she goes all social awkward when someone mentions the Princess.

Our alarms went off and it was time. "Who shall go first?" Ladybug asked snapping me out of our thoughts.
"How about on three we take them off at the same time?" I suggested.
"OK.... 1"
"2...."
"3...."

No one's POV
The two royals took of the mask and Marinette and Adrien were dumbfounded to see who was standing in front of them.
Marinette had tears streaming down her face and ran and jumped ontop of Adrien. "I'm so so so happy its you and in so sos sorry foemr breaking up with you" Marinette kept shouting as she was sobbing on Adrien's shoulder.
  All Adrien could do was pick up Marinette and spin her around while laughing. Soon enough Mari started laughing along with him.
Suddenly Adrien placed Marinette on the swing "Marinette I have known you for almost all my life either as a royal or as my girlfriend, friend or classmate. You would make me the happiest man in the world if at the age of 25 you would marry me?"
Adrien had pulled out a gorgeous ring

Marinette was squealing, tearing up and and nodding her head furiously. As soon Adrien put the ring on her finger she jumped ontop of him tackling hine to the ground. The two laid there for awhile, until they made their way back up to the castle.
Mari and Adrien's parents were standing at the entrance of the castle and were beaming. Soon enough Adrien's mom Emily spoke up " You two are really made for each other".
"I just can't believe you two fell love and didn't know each of you were royalty". Tikki said as she made her over to Sabine her sister.

Then Alya Chloe and Nino came up to newly engaged couple and started congratulateing them. The two families made their way to their rooms to go to bed. Marinette couldn't stop staring at her ring as she was walking hand in hand with Adrien to his room.

(Hey guys new update hope you all enjoyed it I'm not sure what chapter I'll do necmxt will I do the wedding, coronation or something else let me know what you guys want. As always thanks for reading. Emxxx)