Pool?

No one's pov

 Ms.Bustier went to the reception desk to get the keys. The class  were split into boy and girl pairs and in each room there was four people.

Rooms & Pairs;
Marinette & Adrien & Alya & Nino,
Chloe & Nathaniel & Sabrina & Max ,

Kim & Alix & Ivan & Mylene, 

Rose & Juleka & Tori.  

''Ms.Bustier what about me, WHO AM I WITH'' screeched the she devil herself Lila.    ''Lila you shall have to share a room with me because you didn't pay on time and your parents said you were coming at last minute. So now that we have that cleared up why don't all of you go and unpack and the rest of today is free so you all may do as you wish but please don't let me get complaints at 3 O'Clock in the morning '' Ms.Bustier said and we all laughed at her last statement before I felt a hand grab my wrist and was leading me to the elevator. 

Can you guess who? Alya of course who else would act like this ? The class all went into their assigned hotel rooms and put away their stuff. Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino watched singing in the rain and just talked until eventually they all got bored and then someone was knocking on their door. It was Kim and Alix '' Hey do you guys want to go to the pool?'' asked Alix with her voice laced with excitement  ''Everyone else is coming ''said Kim. ''Defiantly give us about 15 minutes to get changed and we will meet you down there '' Alya said as she closed the in their faces. ''Alya!! That was very rued of you'' Marinette squeaked. Alya just shrugged and pushed Marinette into the walk in closet. '' Girl I'm picking out what you are wearing'' said Alya   "What!? Why?" Marinette asked with shock in her voice " I know that you and Adrien have dated for almost two years now but i still want to see him melt with your goddess like curves" Alya said with her devilish grin on her face. Marinette just blushed.  

About 20 minutes later Alya and Marinette walked out of the closet, Marinette had a towel wrapped around her. "OK boys go get changed and we will pack some towels and suns cream, GOOO!"Alya said as she pushed the boys into the closet. 

Mari and Alya packed some things into a bag and when the boys came out, they made their way down to the pool. "Wow the pool looks amazing" said Nino. Everyone else was there in the pool Alya, Nino and Adrien jumped into the pool. Marinette just sat on a sunbed and took out her book. About 20 minutes later Alix shouted up to Marinette asking her if she was coming into the pool. Mari said she would be coming in, in about ten minutes. another 20 minutes passed and Adrien went up to Marinette "Hey kitty are you OK" asked a pleasant Marinette. Adrien said nothing just took the towel off Marinette picked her up bridal style and threw her into the pool while he was doing that Marinette was shouting and squealing at him to put her down. 

After Marinette was in the pool Adrien jumped in "Adrien Agreste I'm going to kill you " Marinette yelled as she swam up to Adrien and tackled him back under the water. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves. After a couple of hours the class made their way up to their rooms to go the bed. The next day was going to be busy and eventful unknown to the class

The next morning .........

Hey guys i have finally updated merry Christmas everyone and happy new year instead of a Christmas special ill do a new years eve one. ill try update another chapter as soon as possible thanks for reading my story it means so much to me. Em xxx